So Yi-hyun, Goddess visual "on shooting" as he showed off in Leggings

Actor So Yi-hyun captivated Eye-catching as he revealed perfect figure in leggings fashionSo Yi-hyun said on his Instagram on the 8th, Today, my sister is shooting. Im shooting. Im shooting! Tomorrow is red Guddu broadcast!! Did you cheer hard for the Olympics?Ill see you again, Guddu, tomorrow evening! and posted two photos.The photo shows So Yi-hyun wearing a black color leggings in a thin shirt and a bright smile.So Yi-hyun, who has a superior gilet and perfect legs with a golden ratio, captivates Eye-catching with her fresh beauty.Fans responded, I waited for the red guddu to be thirsty, I am so beautiful, and It is for the full time.On the other hand, So Yi-hyun is meeting with fans as Kim Jin-ah in KBS2 drama Guddu and is active as a host in IHQ entertainment My sister shoots.

Actor So Yi-hyun captivated Eye-catching as he revealed perfect figure in Leggings fashion

So Yi-hyun said on his Instagram on the 8th, "Today, my sister is shooting. I'm shooting. I'm shooting! Tomorrow is red Guddu broadcast!! Did you cheer hard for the Olympics? I’ll see you again, Guddu, tomorrow evening!” and posted two photos.

The photo shows So Yi-hyun wearing a black color Leggings in a thin shirt and a bright smile. So Yi-hyun, who has a superior gilet and perfect legs with a golden ratio, captivates Eye-catching with her fresh beauty. Fans responded, "I waited for the red Guddu to be thirsty," "I am so beautiful," and "It is for the full time."

On the other hand, So Yi-hyun is meeting with fans as Kim Jin-ah in KBS2 drama 'Guddu' and is active as a host in IHQ entertainment 'My sister shoots'.