"Self-Quarantine Tears for Two Weeks of Nammo": Yoo Jae-Suk, Who Ringed Our Yoo Jae Suk' (You Quiz on the Block')

In You Quiz on the Block on the Block, Yoo Jae-Suk caught the eye by telling an anecdote that shed tears during the self-pricing period.The Olympic special was drawn at TVNs entertainment You Quiz on the Block on the Block, which aired on the 18th.I was more concerned about the prevention, I was inspected with the cast, and all the staff were in the face shield, said Yoo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho, referring to the more thorough prevention before the opening greeting.Jo Se-ho comforted Yoo Jae-Suk, who had to be quarantined for two weeks, saying, I suffered more than anything.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Many people are worried and cheered, so I came back after the isolation.I thought of a sad voice, what are you doing, and when I called you, you said you were lying down, you saw the Olympics on the phone, and now youre in a hurry, said Jo Se-ho, who said, My colleagues were calling during the isolation and the Olympics were very big, and said, The atmosphere of the Olympics changed so much that the players were really suffering.First, Ahn Chang-rim, a national judo player, appeared, and Ahn Chang-rim was able to win a bronze medal with seven seconds left in the bronze medal match.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I saw it, I watched it while I was in isolation, and I shouted out in the scene of shouting and shouting alone.Yoo Jae-Suk introduced rugby national players, saying, I was alone in the lonely Self-Quarantine time and shed tears at the Olympics. Andrezin, who became a special naturalized player, and the first player to score the Olympics in 98 years.I was so blinded by the chance of watching rugby, and our players were really doing their best, and there was a movement that poured everything, and I kept fixing and watching Kyonggi, Yoo Jae-Suk said.You Quiz on the Block on the Block broadcast screen capture

In You Quiz on the Block on the Block, Yoo Jae-Suk caught the eye by telling an anecdote that shed tears during the self-pricing period.

The Olympic special was drawn at TVN's entertainment You Quiz on the Block on the Block, which aired on the 18th.

“I was more concerned about the prevention, I was inspected with the cast, and all the staff were in the face shield,” said Yoo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho, referring to the more thorough prevention before the opening greeting.

Jo Se-ho comforted Yoo Jae-Suk, Who had to be quarantined for two weeks, saying, "I suffered more than anything." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Many people are worried and cheered, so I came back after the isolation."

“I thought of a sad voice, what are you doing, and when I called you, you said you were lying down, you saw the Olympics on the phone, and now you’re in a hurry,” said Jo Se-ho, Who said, “My colleagues were calling during the isolation and the Olympics were very big,” and said, “The atmosphere of the Olympics changed so much that the players were really suffering.”

First, Ahn Chang-rim, a national judo player, appeared, and Ahn Chang-rim was able to win a bronze medal with seven seconds left in the bronze medal match.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I saw it, I watched it while I was in isolation, and I shouted out in the scene of shouting and shouting alone."

Yoo Jae-Suk introduced rugby national players, saying, "I was alone in the lonely Self-Quarantine time and shed tears at the Olympics." Andrezin, Who became a special naturalized player, and the first player to score the Olympics in 98 years.

“I was so blinded by the chance of watching rugby, and our players were really doing their best, and there was a movement that poured everything, and I kept fixing and watching Kyonggi,” Yoo Jae-Suk said.

You Quiz on the Block on the Block' broadcast screen capture