Park Gun "Eat Hair Loss from pocket money given by Jang Yun-jeong, Yonja Kim also presents Guddu" (My Little Old Boy)

Park Gun thanked senior Yonja Kim and Jang Yun-jeong.On SBSs My Little Old Boy (hereinafter My Little Old Boy), which aired on August 1, Yonja Kim and Jang Yun-jeong were pictured visiting the military tower room of Park Gun.You live here in a situation where the light is just visible, so its hopeful, Jang Yun-jeong said after watching the rooftop room of Park Gun.I also lived in a rooftop room, said Jang Yun-jeong.I thought I would get a Grand prize right away from the riverside song festival, but I was still at home.  I did not have a job, so time stopped.The cockroaches and the collapsibles crawled around, he confessed.Park Gun said, I also bought Yoon Jung-euns sister at first bought a lot of meat and gave me pocket money, so I bought hair loss medicine.Among them, Yonja Kim said, I went to Jeju Island event and met Park Gun, but Guddu did not fit with the costume.I found out that I borrowed it because I did not have Guddu.
Park Gun thanked senior Yonja Kim and Jang Yun-jeong.On SBSs My Little Old Boy (hereinafter My Little Old Boy), which aired on August 1, Yonja Kim and Jang Yun-jeong were pictured visiting the military tower room of Park Gun.You live here in a situation where the light is just visible, so its hopeful, Jang Yun-jeong said after watching the rooftop room of Park Gun.I also lived in a rooftop room, said Jang Yun-jeong.I thought I would get a Grand prize right away from the riverside song festival, but I was still at home.  I did not have a job, so time stopped.The cockroaches and the collapsibles crawled around, he confessed.Park Gun said, I also bought Yoon Jung-euns sister at first bought a lot of meat and gave me pocket money, so I bought hair loss medicine.Among them, Yonja Kim said, I went to Jeju Island event and met Park Gun, but Guddu did not fit with the costume.I found out that I borrowed it because I did not have Guddu.

Park Gun thanked senior Yonja Kim and Jang Yun-jeong.

On SBS's "My Little Old Boy" (hereinafter My Little Old Boy), which aired on August 1, Yonja Kim and Jang Yun-jeong were pictured visiting the military tower room of Park Gun.

"You live here in a situation where the light is just visible, so it's hopeful," Jang Yun-jeong said after watching the rooftop room of Park Gun.

"I also lived in a rooftop room," said Jang Yun-jeong. I thought I would get a Grand prize right away from the 'riverside song festival', but I was still at home. "" I did not have a job, so time stopped. "The cockroaches and the collapsibles crawled around," he confessed.

Park Gun said, "I also bought Yoon Jung-eun's sister at first bought a lot of meat and gave me pocket money, so I bought hair loss medicine."

Among them, Yonja Kim said, "I went to Jeju Island event and met Park Gun, but Guddu did not fit with the costume. I found out that I borrowed it because I did not have Guddu. "