'Parents are upstairs separate': Jeon So-mi's public "I Want to Do marriage Fast" (Point of Omniscient Interfere)

Jeon So-mi has unveiled a house she lives with her parents separately.Singers Jeon So-mi and Manager Choi Soon-ho appeared on MBCs Point of Omniscient Interfere, which was broadcast on August 14.On this day, the daily life of Jeon So-mi started at home and was revealed from the house where he lived with his parents.When asked about the concept of Black, Yoo Se-yoon said, Nabi, he replied, Nabi.The Navy concept house was like a foreign country.Lee Young-ja said, I am old when I see the room, Lee said, revealing the charm of various cosmetics, accessories, cameras, and sticker photos that Jeon So-mi cares about.Jeon So-mi was living with the cat Zoro, and after seeing Jeon So-mi going to brush his teeth in the bathroom after taking Zoros snack, Yoo Se-yoon captured a unique structure that the house is like a maze.Jeon So-mi said, Diza.Jeon So-mi did not brush his teeth, but he fell into a dance trip while looking at the mirror and asked Hong Hyon-hee, Is it really like that?Its a bit like a practice room, he said.When Yoo Se-yoon was surprised that he was here and unwinding, Jeon So-mi said, I just play. I was ashamed to take pictures and I was not completely immersed.After brushing his teeth, Jeon So-mi went upstairs and another house came out. The space was his parents space. Jeon So-mi said, My parents live upstairs.Im in the basement. He opened the refrigerator and started making the Grigland.Jeon So-mi lamented, I do not know how to cut fruits, and said, If I had a marriage, I would show my husband.Jeon So-mi asked the production team with the camera, Did you marriage everything? How about it? And showed interest in marriage life.When Yang asked, I told you about marriage last week, I think you want to do it quickly, Jeon So-mi said, I want to do it quickly.Then, Jeon So-mi went to work with gifts for his own Grigg and Manager Choi Soon-ho.The two best friends buy and often give gifts when they find things that will suit each other.In addition, Jeon So-mi showed off the charisma of a solo dance singer by taking makeup from makeup artist Pony and shooting a new song Dumdum choreography video.
Jeon So-mi has unveiled a house she lives with her parents separately.Singers Jeon So-mi and Manager Choi Soon-ho appeared on MBCs Point of Omniscient Interfere, which was broadcast on August 14.On this day, the daily life of Jeon So-mi started at home and was revealed from the house where he lived with his parents.When asked about the concept of Black, Yoo Se-yoon said, Nabi, he replied, Nabi.The Navy concept house was like a foreign country.Lee Young-ja said, I am old when I see the room, Lee said, revealing the charm of various cosmetics, accessories, cameras, and sticker photos that Jeon So-mi cares about.Jeon So-mi was living with the cat Zoro, and after seeing Jeon So-mi going to brush his teeth in the bathroom after taking Zoros snack, Yoo Se-yoon captured a unique structure that the house is like a maze.Jeon So-mi said, Diza.Jeon So-mi did not brush his teeth, but he fell into a dance trip while looking at the mirror and asked Hong Hyon-hee, Is it really like that?Its a bit like a practice room, he said.When Yoo Se-yoon was surprised that he was here and unwinding, Jeon So-mi said, I just play. I was ashamed to take pictures and I was not completely immersed.After brushing his teeth, Jeon So-mi went upstairs and another house came out. The space was his parents space. Jeon So-mi said, My parents live upstairs.Im in the basement. He opened the refrigerator and started making the Grigland.Jeon So-mi lamented, I do not know how to cut fruits, and said, If I had a marriage, I would show my husband.Jeon So-mi asked the production team with the camera, Did you marriage everything? How about it? And showed interest in marriage life.When Yang asked, I told you about marriage last week, I think you want to do it quickly, Jeon So-mi said, I want to do it quickly.Then, Jeon So-mi went to work with gifts for his own Grigg and Manager Choi Soon-ho.The two best friends buy and often give gifts when they find things that will suit each other.In addition, Jeon So-mi showed off the charisma of a solo dance singer by taking makeup from makeup artist Pony and shooting a new song Dumdum choreography video.

Jeon So-mi has unveiled a house she lives with her parents separately.

Singers Jeon So-mi and Manager Choi Soon-ho appeared on MBC's Point of Omniscient Interfere, which was broadcast on August 14.

On this day, the daily life of Jeon So-mi started at home and was revealed from the house where he lived with his parents. When asked about the concept of "Black," Yoo Se-yoon said, "Nabi," he replied, "Nabi." The Navy concept house was "like a foreign country".

Lee Young-ja said, "I am old when I see the room," Lee said, revealing the charm of various cosmetics, accessories, cameras, and sticker photos that Jeon So-mi cares about. Jeon So-mi was living with the cat Zoro, and after seeing Jeon So-mi going to brush his teeth in the bathroom after taking Zoro's snack, Yoo Se-yoon captured a unique structure that "the house is like a maze". Jeon So-mi said, “Diza.”

Jeon So-mi did not brush his teeth, but he fell into a dance trip while looking at the mirror and asked Hong Hyon-hee, "Is it really like that?" “It’s a bit like a practice room,” he said. When Yoo Se-yoon was surprised that he was "here and unwinding," Jeon So-mi said, "I just play." "I was ashamed to take pictures and I was not completely immersed."

After brushing his teeth, Jeon So-mi went upstairs and another house came out. The space was his parents' space. Jeon So-mi said, "My parents live upstairs. I’m in the basement.” He opened the refrigerator and started making the Grigland. Jeon So-mi lamented, "I do not know how to cut fruits," and said, "If I had a marriage, I would show my husband."

Jeon So-mi asked the production team with the camera, "Did you marriage everything? How about it?" And showed interest in marriage life. When Yang asked, “I told you about marriage last week, I think you want to do it quickly,” Jeon So-mi said, “I want to do it quickly.”

Then, Jeon So-mi went to work with gifts for his own Grigg and Manager Choi Soon-ho. The two best friends buy and often give gifts when they find things that will suit each other. In addition, Jeon So-mi showed off the charisma of a solo dance singer by taking makeup from makeup artist Pony and shooting a new song 'Dumdum' choreography video.