Long week, Hit-and-run caught "Agency representative, try to reach agreement"

Actor Long week helped solve the Hit-and-run accident.Long Week said on his Instagram account on the 14th, I witnessed a few hours ago when I hit a foreign car, The Cost motorcycle, and I just ran away. He said that the motorcycle was his favorite Chinese motorcycle.Long Week said, I am not an apostle of justice, but I asked him to go and stop the car, and I politely told him to go back and solve the accident because I know the Chinese restaurant.But he ran away again. He pulled back across Road to Dosan. He opened the door and smelled of alcohol.I was just asking what to do with Innocent Thing, but what came back to me was Jessie, who agreed to give me his business card and money.The driver of the Hit-and-run vehicle was known as an agency representative.Long week said of the fugitive assailant, I worked quite hard to shoot Gaya Hal in a little while, but I did not seem so sweaty.Or did he need money? Why did you ask for a job? He criticized Ryder, who tried to reach an agreement with him.He said he didnt need it, Hani, and he said hed do it by law.I was able to do it just because of the polices drinking measurements, but it became a drinking Hit-and-run, he said. I helped catch the Hit-and-run accident perpetrator.In particular, Jang Do-ju made public the video of the chase in his cars black box on the day, drawing attention. The video contained the scene of an urgent accident, including police dispatching.Long week is an actor who made his debut with KBS Drama School 2017 in 2017 and has been a career actor since appearing in the film Honest Candidate.A few hours ago, I saw a foreign car hit a Cost motorcycle and just ran away.But the motorcycle was a motorcycle of Chinese restaurant that I often go to.I remembered the chief of the Chinese restaurant, who was talking in a worried and worried voice, saying that the number of customers was reduced due to corona.Oh, well, Ive got a lot of military dumplings.I was not a justice apostle, but I followed him, and after I asked him to stop, I politely told him to go back and solve the accident because I knew him well.He said he would, and I pulled the car back. But he ran away again.I chased him back across the road to Dosan and I pulled him back up. He opened the car door and got out.I just asked what to do if I was Innocent Thing, but what came back to me was Jessie, who gave me his business card and money.I felt a sense of contempt.I worked pretty hard for Gayas shooting in a while, but did I look so sweaty? Did you need money? Why do you ask?What kind of mindset does a CEO of entertainment have to agree with me, not Chinese restaurant? How much money do you have?Im sorry. Im not sure Im going to be a bit tight. I dont need that kind of money.I feel so bad about your brazen attitude, which I have been chasing you because I think it is to get rid of money.He asked me to go back and settle the accident. He said he did not need a settlement.The police were able to do just a Hit-and-run, but you became a Hit-and-run. Im sorry. I didnt know you were drinking.Ive written a report, so Ill cooperate with the investigation.Ps. Thank you for your card. Its a lot of money, too.

Actor Long week helped solve the Hit-and-run accident.

Long week said on his Instagram account on the 14th, "I witnessed a few hours ago when I hit a foreign car, The Cost motorcycle, and I just ran away." He said that the motorcycle was his favorite Chinese motorcycle.

Long week said, "I am not an apostle of justice, but I asked him to go and stop the car, and I politely told him to go back and solve the accident because I know the Chinese restaurant. But he ran away again. "He pulled back across Road to Dosan. He opened the door and smelled of alcohol. “I was just asking what to do with Innocent Thing, but what came back to me was Jessie, who agreed to give me his business card and money.” The driver of the Hit-and-run vehicle was known as an Agency representative.

Long week said of the fugitive assailant, "I worked quite hard to shoot Gaya Hal in a little while, but I did not seem so sweaty. Or did he need money? Why did you ask for a job?” He criticized Ryder, who tried to reach an agreement with him.

“He said he didn’t need it, Hani, and he said he’d do it by law. “I was able to do it just because of the police’s drinking measurements, but it became a drinking Hit-and-run,” he said. “I helped catch the Hit-and-run accident perpetrator.”

In particular, Jang Do-ju made public the video of the chase in his car's black box on the day, drawing attention. The video contained the scene of an urgent accident, including police dispatching.

Long week is an actor who made his debut with KBS Drama School 2017 in 2017 and has been a career actor since appearing in the film "Honest Candidate".

A few hours ago, I saw a foreign car hit a Cost motorcycle and just ran away. But the motorcycle was a motorcycle of Chinese restaurant that I often go to. I remembered the chief of the Chinese restaurant, who was talking in a worried and worried voice, saying that the number of customers was reduced due to corona. Oh, well, I've got a lot of military dumplings.

I was not a justice apostle, but I followed him, and after I asked him to stop, I politely told him to go back and solve the accident because I knew him well. He said he would, and I pulled the car back. But he ran away again.

I chased him back across the Road to Dosan and I pulled him back up. He opened the car door and got out. I just asked what to do if I was Innocent Thing, but what came back to me was Jessie, who gave me his business card and money.

I felt a sense of contempt.

I worked pretty hard for Gaya's shooting in a while, but did I look so sweaty? Did you need money? Why do you ask? What kind of mindset does a CEO of entertainment have to agree with me, not Chinese restaurant? How much money do you have?

I'm sorry. I'm not sure I'm going to be a bit tight. I don't need that kind of money. I feel so bad about your brazen attitude, which I have been chasing you because I think it is to get rid of money.

He asked me to go back and settle the accident. He said he did not need a settlement. The police were able to do just a Hit-and-run, but you became a Hit-and-run. I'm sorry. I didn't know you were drinking.

I've written a report, so I'll cooperate with the investigation.

Ps. Thank you for your card. It's a lot of money, too.