Lee Kwang-soo "Return to the main business? Before and after getting off Running Man', mind and attitude don't Darjeeling."

Actor Lee Kwang-soo spoke about the character and acting of the movie Sink pole.Actor Lee Kwang-soo told the story of the movie through a video interview that took place on the morning of the 9th, ahead of the release of the movie Sink Pole (directed by Kim Ji-hoon, Co., Ltd.)Sink pole is a disaster blockbuster film that happens when my house, which was set up in 11 years, falls into a 500m underground super-sized Sink pole. Lee Kwang-soo plays the role of Kim Dae-ri, a real-life office worker in the drama.Lee Kwang-soo explained the process of building Kim Dae-ris character, which was played in the play.Lee Kwang-soo, who said, Kim Dae-ris warrior did not think alone, but talked to the bishop before shooting, said, Kim Dae-ri is not recognized by his bosses, so he wants to be recognized by his juniors and has qualifications.I set it as a character that is not hopeful at the beginning, as it is in the ambassador of the drama that I can not marry or I can not afford my house.In fact, there were many more nasty points that Kim Dae-ri shot at the beginning, but when he seemed so thin, he seemed to be unfavorable.Kim Dae-ri is growing up through disaster, and I think it is because I felt it a lot while watching Kim Hye-joon in the play.It seems to be a person who grows up while seeing his subordinate and new employee, Eunju, as a person. As I got older, I felt more and more respectful that my father went to work together every day when I was a child, he said. I do not know because I did not work, but I do not know about the friends who are in the company.I talked a lot with the bishop about Kim Dae-ri, who is living in the company, but I tried to express what I felt while listening to the stories of Friends, reminding my father who lived in the company. Lee Kwang-soo, who is called Return to the main business as it is the first work to be shown since getting off Running Man.Many people write the phrase return to the main business, but I do not know, I think it is the same as before.I do not have the burden of returning to my job or expressing it.  Now that I have not been doing Running Man, I am not Darjeeling at all.Because I do not do Running Man, I do not have a lot of pressure to show a different look.I just hope that there will be more people who will be good at acting in the field as they did before. The film Sink Pole was directed by Kim Ji-hoon, who directed Tower (2012), Gorgeous Vacation (2007) and Goals are Harbor (2004).Cha Seung-won, Kim Sung-gyun, Lee Kwang-soo, Kim Hye-joon and others will appear.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo spoke about the character and acting of the movie 'Sink pole'.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo told the story of the movie through a video Interview that took place on the morning of the 9th, ahead of the release of the movie "Sink pole" (directed by Kim Ji-hoon, Co., Ltd.) 'Sink pole' is a disaster blockbuster film that happens when my house, which was set up in 11 years, falls into a 500m underground super-sized Sink pole. Lee Kwang-soo plays the role of Kim Dae-ri, a real-life office worker in the drama.

Lee Kwang-soo explained the process of building Kim Dae-ri's character, which was played in the play. Lee Kwang-soo, who said, "Kim Dae-ri's warrior did not think alone, but talked to the bishop before shooting," said, "Kim Dae-ri is not recognized by his bosses, so he wants to be recognized by his juniors and has qualifications. "I set it as a character that is not hopeful at the beginning, as it is in the ambassador of the drama that I can not marry or I can not afford my house."

"In fact, there were many more nasty points that Kim Dae-ri shot at the beginning, but when he seemed so thin, he seemed to be unfavorable. Kim Dae-ri is growing up through disaster, and I think it is because I felt it a lot while watching Kim Hye-joon in the play. It seems to be a person who grows up while seeing his subordinate and new employee, Eunju, as a person. "

"As I got older, I felt more and more respectful that my father went to work together every day when I was a child," he said. "I do not know because I did not work, but I do not know about the Friends who are in the company. I talked a lot with the bishop about Kim Dae-ri, who is living in the company, but I tried to express what I felt while listening to the stories of Friends, reminding my father who lived in the company. "

Lee Kwang-soo, who is called 'Return to the main business' as it is the first work to be shown since getting off Running Man'. "Many people write the phrase 'return to the main business', but I do not know, I think it is the same as before. I do not have the burden of returning to my job or expressing it. "" Now that I have not been doing Running Man', I am not Darjeeling at all. Because I do not do Running Man', I do not have a lot of pressure to show a different look. I just hope that there will be more people who will be good at acting in the field as they did before. "

The film "Sink pole" was directed by Kim Ji-hoon, who directed "Tower" (2012), "Gorgeous Vacation" (2007) and "Goals are Harbor" (2004). Cha Seung-won, Kim Sung-gyun, Lee Kwang-soo, Kim Hye-joon and others will appear.