Lee Han-Sol Na Hye-seung, four-twin born through 0.0001%, is revealed...So Yoo-jin also admired (The Return of Superman)

Marriage 5 years Lee Han-Sol, Na Hye-seung and four-twin daily life were revealed.On August 8th, KBS 2TV The Return of Superman 393 times, broadcasters Sayuri and Jen Hat (child) visited Lee Han-Sol and Na Hye-seungs house.Naturally, the probability of a net boy being born was 0.0001%.Sayuri, who watched the daily life of the net boy, which was a miracle from birth, on SNS, visited their nest on this day to meet them directly.Sayuri said: I saw four-twin on social media, Im still one son and I wanted to ask how I could take care of four people and help them.Four-twin is the first haon, the second hamin, the third haun, and the fourth hajun. Netney, who was born at one oclock in December 2019, entered the 19-month life.Both mother and father had no time to rest because they had to take care of their children at the same time from weather to eating, washing, and changing clothes.Among them, Hamin caused a smile to her mother with the brilliance of putting naked clothes directly into the laundry bin as Father asked.I thought it was hard for three people, but I can not even give my business card to that house, said actor So Yoo-jin, who watched this.Na Hye-seung said, I gave birth to four-twin due to natural pregnancy. I had two miscarriages before I got pregnant. The doctor also saw such a situation for the first time.At first, he said that it was more dangerous to miscarry because he was going to a big hospital. We were very surprised.
Marriage 5 years Lee Han-Sol, Na Hye-seung and four-twin daily life were revealed.On August 8th, KBS 2TV The Return of Superman 393 times, broadcasters Sayuri and Jen Hat (child) visited Lee Han-Sol and Na Hye-seungs house.Naturally, the probability of a net boy being born was 0.0001%.Sayuri, who watched the daily life of the net boy, which was a miracle from birth, on SNS, visited their nest on this day to meet them directly.Sayuri said: I saw four-twin on social media, Im still one son and I wanted to ask how I could take care of four people and help them.Four-twin is the first haon, the second hamin, the third haun, and the fourth hajun. Netney, who was born at one oclock in December 2019, entered the 19-month life.Both mother and father had no time to rest because they had to take care of their children at the same time from weather to eating, washing, and changing clothes.Among them, Hamin caused a smile to her mother with the brilliance of putting naked clothes directly into the laundry bin as Father asked.I thought it was hard for three people, but I can not even give my business card to that house, said actor So Yoo-jin, who watched this.Na Hye-seung said, I gave birth to four-twin due to natural pregnancy. I had two miscarriages before I got pregnant. The doctor also saw such a situation for the first time.At first, he said that it was more dangerous to miscarry because he was going to a big hospital. We were very surprised.

marriage 5 years Lee Han-Sol, Na Hye-seung and four-twin daily life were revealed.

On August 8th, KBS 2TV The Return of Superman' 393 times, broadcasters Sayuri and Jen Hat (child) visited Lee Han-Sol and Na Hye-seung's house.

Naturally, the probability of a net boy being born was 0.0001%. Sayuri, who watched the daily life of the net boy, which was a miracle from birth, on SNS, visited their nest on this day to meet them directly.

Sayuri said: "I saw four-twin on social media, I'm still one son and I wanted to ask how I could take care of four people and help them."

four-twin is the first haon, the second hamin, the third haun, and the fourth hajun. Netney, who was born at one o'clock in December 2019, entered the 19-month life.

Both mother and Father had no time to rest because they had to take care of their children at the same time from weather to eating, washing, and changing clothes.

Among them, Hamin caused a smile to her mother with the brilliance of putting naked clothes directly into the laundry bin as Father asked.

"I thought it was hard for three people, but I can not even give my business card to that house," said actor So Yoo-jin, who watched this.

Na Hye-seung said, "I gave birth to four-twin due to natural pregnancy. I had two miscarriages before I got pregnant." The doctor also saw such a situation for the first time. At first, he said that it was more dangerous to miscarry because he was going to a big hospital. "We were very surprised."