"Last lung cancer" kim chul-min, "It is difficult to treat Chemotherapy anymore, I will overcome it with strength."

Singer and Comedian Kim chul-min has expressed his commitment not to give in with his poor health condition.On the 19th, Kim chul-min said through his SNS account, I can no longer do Chemotherapy in my current physical condition.In addition, the face of the face of the face lying on the bed, posted a picture of the heart of those who posted hurt.Kim chul-min said: In the meantime, 12 cancers, 5 cervical replacement surgery, 70 radiation therapy, 10 cyber knife treatments.I am now receiving painkillers every two hours, he said. I have cancer cells spread all over my body.Kim chul-min said, But I am not giving up and I am holding on well. I will hold on to the end.You are always healthy and happy, he said.On the 16th, Kim chul-min posted the video on the YouTube channel under the title The time of separation is coming after the live broadcast.In the video, Kim chul-min stared at the screen without speaking and hurt the hearts of netizens.Kim chul-min, who made his debut as a comedian in MBC bond in 2007, appeared on MBC Gagya and announced his name.In August 2019, he was diagnosed with four lung cancers and received a message of support from many of his fellow entertainers.Since then, we have been steadily sharing the current status of being treated and have strongly expressed our willingness to recover.Last year, he said that his pain was greatly reduced by taking penbendazole, a dog insect repellent, but after that, he stopped penbendazole and sold out for chemotherapy.Next is Kim chul-min SNS special respectful petty people! And those who are Prayer for me.Hello, Comedian and Singer Kim chul-min. Its been a while since I fought lung cancer for the fourth term.I cant do any more Chemotherapy in my current condition.12 CVs, 70 Radiation therapy, 10 cyber knife treatments. Now, were getting analgesics every two hours.Cancer cells are all over the body. But theyre holding on. Ill hold on. Youre always healthy and happy.

Singer and Comedian kim chul-min has expressed his commitment not to give in with his poor health condition.

On the 19th, kim chul-min said through his SNS account, "I can no longer do Chemotherapy in my current physical condition." In addition, the face of the face of the face lying on the bed, posted a picture of the heart of those who posted hurt.

kim chul-min said: "In the meantime, 12 cancers, 5 cervical replacement surgery, 70 Radiation therapy, 10 cyber knife treatments. "I am now receiving painkillers every two hours," he said. "I have cancer cells spread all over my body."

kim chul-min said, "But I am not giving up and I am holding on well." "I will hold on to the end. You are always healthy and happy," he said.

On the 16th, kim chul-min posted the video on the YouTube channel under the title "The time of separation is coming" after the live broadcast. In the video, kim chul-min stared at the screen without speaking and hurt the hearts of netizens.

kim chul-min, who made his debut as a Comedian in MBC bond in 2007, appeared on MBC 'Gagya' and announced his name. In August 2019, he was diagnosed with four lung cancers and received a message of support from many of his fellow entertainers.

Since then, we have been steadily sharing the current status of being treated and have strongly expressed our willingness to recover. Last year, he said that his pain was greatly reduced by taking penbendazole, a dog insect repellent, but after that, he stopped penbendazole and sold out for Chemotherapy.

Next is kim chul-min SNS special respectful petty people! And those who are Prayer for me. Hello, Comedian and Singer kim chul-min. It's been a while since I fought lung cancer for the fourth term. I can't do any more Chemotherapy in my current condition. 12 CVs, 70 Radiation therapy, 10 cyber knife treatments. Now, we're getting analgesics every two hours. Cancer cells are all over the body. But they're holding on. I'll hold on. You're always healthy and happy.