Kim Yong-gun son Cha Hyeon-woo "No comment on premarital pregnancy" (Interview)

Actor Kim Yong-guns second son Cha Hyeon-woo (real name Kim Young-hoon) showed a cautious attitude toward the issue of his fathers premarital pregnancy legal battle.I have nothing to say about the prenuptial pregnancy of a father and a woman, Cha Hyeon-woo said in a telephone conversation on the 2nd.We know its going through a legal representative, and we know that the official position has also been made, Cha Hyeon-woo said. We want to comment on the issue, Im sorry, he added.On the second day, one media reported that Kim Yong-gun was involved in a pre-marital pregnancy scandal.According to reports, Mr. A has sued Kim Yong-gun for attempted abortion, and a legal battle has begun over whether he is a Child Birth.Kim Yong-gun and A were reported to have met for the first time in 2008, 13 years ago, and had a good relationship.Mr. A reported the pregnancy in March, and Kim Yong-gun was sued against Child Birth.Kim Yong-gun, a legal representative, said, In early April 2021, I heard that I was four weeks pregnant.Everything came at once, my age and parenting skills, my eyes on the sons, my social gaze.At that time, I could not discuss with anyone, so I appealed only to the situation I was in and said that I could not have a child.The other party emphasized the importance of life and blocked the contact on May 21, 2021, saying that he should only talk to his lawyer.I was a little late, but I realized that the child was more precious than face, informed the sons of the pregnancy, and unlike worry, the sons welcomed the new life as a blessing.He was supported by the sons and told his opponent and his lawyer several times from May 23, 2021 until recently that he would do his best to take care of the smooth child birth and child care.We will do our best to recover the other persons wounds, to raise a healthy child, and if there is something against the law, we will lose if we are responsible.On the other hand, Kim Yong-gun made his debut as a talent for KBS 7th in 1967.Dramas such as Power Diary, Seoul Month, Sangdo, The 5th Republic, Lets Marriage, Mother is Angry, Temptation of Wife, Sol Pharmacy House, Indomitable Daughters, Ojagyo Brothers, Son Guys Can we love again? Kim Yong-gun is also famous as the father of Ha Jung-woo and Cha Hyeon-woo.

Actor Kim Yong-gun's second son Cha Hyeon-woo (real name Kim Young-hoon) showed a cautious attitude toward the issue of his father's premarital pregnancy legal battle.

“I have nothing to say about the prenuptial pregnancy of a father and a woman,” Cha Hyeon-woo said in a telephone conversation on the 2nd.

“We know it’s going through a legal representative, and we know that the official position has also been made,” Cha Hyeon-woo said. “We want to comment on the issue, I’m sorry,” he added.

On the second day, one media reported that Kim Yong-gun was involved in a pre-marital pregnancy scandal. According to reports, Mr. A has sued Kim Yong-gun for attempted abortion, and a legal battle has begun over whether he is a Child birth. Kim Yong-gun and A were reported to have met for the first time in 2008, 13 years ago, and had a good relationship. Mr. A reported the pregnancy in March, and Kim Yong-gun was sued against Child birth.

Kim Yong-gun, a legal representative, said, "In early April 2021, I heard that I was four weeks pregnant. Everything came at once, my age and parenting skills, my eyes on the sons, my social gaze. At that time, I could not discuss with anyone, so I appealed only to the situation I was in and said that I could not have a child. “The other party emphasized the importance of life and blocked the contact on May 21, 2021, saying that he should only talk to his lawyer.”

"I was a little late, but I realized that the child was more precious than face, informed the sons of the pregnancy, and unlike worry, the sons welcomed the new life as a blessing. He was supported by the sons and told his opponent and his lawyer several times from May 23, 2021 until recently that he would do his best to take care of the smooth Child birth and child care. “We will do our best to recover the other person’s wounds, to raise a healthy child, and if there is something against the law, we will lose if we are responsible.”

On the other hand, Kim Yong-gun made his debut as a talent for KBS 7th in 1967. Dramas such as 'Power Diary', 'Seoul Month', 'Sangdo', 'The 5th Republic', 'Let's marriage', 'Mother is Angry', 'Temptation of Wife', 'Sol Pharmacy House', 'Indomitable Daughters', 'Ojagyo Brothers', 'son Guys' Can we love again? " Kim Yong-gun is also famous as the father of Ha Jung-woo and Cha Hyeon-woo.