Kim Yong-gun, a dramatic reconciliation with Couple...Ha Jung-woo brother is born

Shocking pregnancy scandal by Actor Kim Yong-gun ends with homicidal cleanupOn December 12, Kim Yong-gun and Couple A said they had recently made a dramatic reconciliation through their lawyers and decided to put their child to Kim Yong-guns family register.On the last two days, Mr. A had a couple relationship with Kim Yong-gun for 13 years, and he was pregnant with a child in this situation, but Kim Yong-gun accused him of disclosure and abortion.Kim Yong-gun was 76 years old and A was 37 years old.Kim Yong-gun said, I was ahead of surprise and worry rather than joy because I was not in a situation where I promised or planned the future for each other immediately after Mr. As Disclosure.I was late, but I realized that the child was more precious than face, and I informed the sons about the pregnancy. Until recently, I have told my opponent several times that I will fulfill my responsibilities of child birth and child care, but I have not been able to reach him.Mr. A refuted it as a statement of no authenticity.After a few days of controversy, the two people who met eventually solved the situation in conversation.Kim Yong-gun apologized and Mr. A accepted it and the case was over.Kim Yong-gun said he would do his best as a father by putting his child on his family register and fulfilling his responsibilities for raising his child, and A decided to drop the complaint.Kim Yong-gun has two sons, Actor Ha Jung-woo (real name Kim Sung-hoon) and Cha Hyeon-woo (real name Kim Young-hoon) in 1977.After the 1996 divorce, he had been alone; Kim Yong-gun and A reconciled, and Ha Jung-woo Cha Hyeon-woo had a legal brother.

Shocking pregnancy scandal by Actor Kim Yong-gun ends with 'homicidal cleanup'

On December 12, Kim Yong-gun and Couple A said they had recently made a dramatic reconciliation through their lawyers and decided to put their child to Kim Yong-gun's family register.

On the last two days, Mr. A had a Couple relationship with Kim Yong-gun for 13 years, and he was pregnant with a child in this situation, but Kim Yong-gun accused him of Disclosure and abortion. Kim Yong-gun was 76 years old and A was 37 years old.

Kim Yong-gun said, "I was ahead of surprise and worry rather than joy because I was not in a situation where I promised or planned the future for each other immediately after Mr. A's Disclosure. I was late, but I realized that the child was more precious than face, and I informed the sons about the pregnancy. "

"Until recently, I have told my opponent several times that I will fulfill my responsibilities of Child birth and child care, but I have not been able to reach him." Mr. A refuted it as "a statement of no authenticity."

After a few days of controversy, the two people who met eventually solved the situation in conversation. Kim Yong-gun apologized and Mr. A accepted it and the case was over. Kim Yong-gun said he would do his best as a father by putting his child on his family register and fulfilling his responsibilities for raising his child, and A decided to drop the complaint.

Kim Yong-gun has two sons, Actor Ha Jung-woo (real name Kim Sung-hoon) and Cha Hyeon-woo (real name Kim Young-hoon) in 1977. After the 1996 divorce, he had been alone; Kim Yong-gun and A reconciled, and Ha Jung-woo Cha Hyeon-woo had a legal brother.