Kim Jung-hwan, Stewardess' wife of Beautiful looks, released "Certified and Retired" (No Eunbro)

Fencing national team Kim Jung-hwan has released a photo of his wife, Stewardess, of Beautiful looks.Kim Jung-hwan appeared on the tee cast E channel No Bro 2, which was first broadcast on August 23, with fencing national team Gu Bon-gil and Kim Jun-ho.The three men won the gold medal in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics fencing saber mens team exhibition with Oh Sang-wook.Kim Jung-hwan, Gu Bon-gil and Kim Jun-ho unveiled their wedding story after the welcoming ceremony with a cool flower.My wife and three of them are stewardesses, Park said.Kim Jung-hwan said: In my wifes case, I got a blind date (after retirement) and I didnt see myself exercising directly.I did not know the details, because I was a brother who had a little exercise in the old age, a national representative, and a medalist. After retirement, he said, I watched TV every day in my sleeping clothes, and when I saw the news at 8 oclock, I fell asleep on the couch, and I wanted to prove to my wife that I was a little great.If I were alone, if I had gone out of the solo exhibition, I would have given up.We have brothers like trustworthy guarantee checks, so I can not guarantee the color of the medal, but I thought I could win a medal. I had a desire to prove it to my wife. I have shown it to my wife now, and my mother-in-law and my father-in-law are now going to admit it.
Fencing national team Kim Jung-hwan has released a photo of his wife, Stewardess, of Beautiful looks.Kim Jung-hwan appeared on the tee cast E channel No Bro 2, which was first broadcast on August 23, with fencing national team Gu Bon-gil and Kim Jun-ho.The three men won the gold medal in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics fencing saber mens team exhibition with Oh Sang-wook.Kim Jung-hwan, Gu Bon-gil and Kim Jun-ho unveiled their wedding story after the welcoming ceremony with a cool flower.My wife and three of them are stewardesses, Park said.Kim Jung-hwan said: In my wifes case, I got a blind date (after retirement) and I didnt see myself exercising directly.I did not know the details, because I was a brother who had a little exercise in the old age, a national representative, and a medalist. After retirement, he said, I watched TV every day in my sleeping clothes, and when I saw the news at 8 oclock, I fell asleep on the couch, and I wanted to prove to my wife that I was a little great.If I were alone, if I had gone out of the solo exhibition, I would have given up.We have brothers like trustworthy guarantee checks, so I can not guarantee the color of the medal, but I thought I could win a medal. I had a desire to prove it to my wife. I have shown it to my wife now, and my mother-in-law and my father-in-law are now going to admit it.

fencing national team Kim Jung-hwan has released a photo of his wife, Stewardess, of Beautiful looks.

Kim Jung-hwan appeared on the tee cast E channel 'No Bro 2', which was first broadcast on August 23, with fencing national team Gu Bon-gil and Kim Jun-ho.

The three men won the gold medal in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics fencing saber men's team exhibition with Oh Sang-wook.

Kim Jung-hwan, Gu Bon-gil and Kim Jun-ho unveiled their wedding story after the welcoming ceremony with a cool flower. "My wife and three of them are Stewardesses," Park said.

Kim Jung-hwan said: "In my wife's case, I got a blind date (after retirement) and I didn't see myself exercising directly. I did not know the details, because I was a brother who had a little exercise in the old age, a national representative, and a medalist. "

After retirement, he said, "I watched TV every day in my sleeping clothes, and when I saw the news at 8 o'clock, I fell asleep on the couch, and I wanted to prove to my wife that I was a little great. If I were alone, if I had gone out of the solo exhibition, I would have given up. We have brothers like trustworthy guarantee checks, so I can not guarantee the color of the medal, but I thought I could win a medal. "

"I had a desire to prove it to my wife. I have shown it to my wife now, and my mother-in-law and my father-in-law are now going to admit it."