'Kang Jae Jun' Eugenoid, s.e.s Fairy Big transform...Idol is ready

Gagwoman Eugenoid transforms into Idol in the 90sOn the 12th, Eugenoid said to his instagram, Today I am a slut and become a S.E.S. fairy. What is good about this exercise is sweating on my legs.Impulsiveness, he wrote.Eugenoid, pictured in the photo, is sweating after the exercise, his hair climbing to the top of his head as if showing a difficult exercise process.Especially, hairstyle reminds me of the days of the group S.E.S., and it makes me laugh more.A netizen who saw this commented, The appearance of Nanahara Shuya who survived the last movie Battle Royal .Eugenoid responded after bursting into laughter, I thought it was a hairstyle I saw a lot of places.

Gagwoman Eugenoid transforms into Idol in the 90s

On the 12th, Eugenoid said to his instagram, "Today I am a slut and become a s.e.s. fairy." "What is good about this exercise is sweating on my legs. "Impulsiveness," he wrote.

Eugenoid, pictured in the photo, is sweating after the exercise, his hair climbing to the top of his head as if showing a difficult exercise process. Especially, hairstyle reminds me of the days of the group s.e.s., and it makes me laugh more.

A netizen who saw this commented, "The appearance of Nanahara Shuya who survived the last movie" Battle Royal ". Eugenoid responded after bursting into laughter, "I thought it was a hairstyle I saw a lot of places."