Jin Hao Chang, ends conflict with production company musical getting off "How good"

Actor Jin Hao Chang got off at the musical Insert COIN, which was known as due to the conflict between Jin Hao Chang and the musical production company.Jin Hao Chang recently expressed his regret for the actors skills after his first performance, saying, It was my first ball. I could not rehearse before the first day, I could not check the sound, and I performed.Im not good enough. I took this Insta article here in company. And here I finally decided to get off. Im sorry for the shortage. Jin Hao Chang later wrote on his Instagram story, Honestly, the rehearsal went up smoothly, and it was a preview, so everyone came for half price. I know I was wrong.However, from the third performance, I was in a condition and the audience was well received at the fourth performance. But company says Im not good enough for the comments I posted on my first public appearance. Im not a singer. Im not a professional musical actor.Why do you tell me the same singing skills as them? So I dont think Ill be able to follow the offer offered by the company after the fourth performance. Ive done it without contracting anyway.I have done four times in total of 23 performances, and I can not follow company opinion after consulting with the director. And how good are you guys, Shin Chun-soo Kim Sun-mi?Its not me. Why are you telling me something bad? Jin Hao Chang added, I sincerely thank those who came to see my lack of performances. I will be a harder actor.Jin Hao Chang, who wrote the article, said, I asked him to drop it.Then again, What am I apologizing for? What are you apologizing for? Youre not important. Youre doing it for the musical team.Im not sure how many people have escaped with your pen. Ill go legal. Do not mistake me for being tailed after I erased it. All of these articles have been deleted.On the other hand, Jin Hao Chang getting off the musical Insert COIN recently announced the casting change.The Senate station Jin Hao Chang seat, scheduled for 19-28, is replaced by other actors.

Actor Jin Hao Chang got off at the musical 'Insert COIN', which was known as due to the conflict between Jin Hao Chang and the musical production company.

Jin Hao Chang recently expressed his regret for the actors' skills after his first performance, saying, "It was my first ball. I could not rehearse before the first day, I could not check the sound, and I performed. I'm not good enough. I took this Insta article here in company. And here I finally decided to get off. I'm sorry for the shortage. "

Jin Hao Chang later wrote on his Instagram story, "Honestly, the rehearsal went up smoothly, and it was a preview, so everyone came for half price. I know I was wrong. However, from the third performance, I was in a condition and the audience was well received at the fourth performance. "

"But company says I'm not good enough for the comments I posted on my first public appearance. I'm not a singer. I'm not a professional musical actor. Why do you tell me the same singing skills as them? "

"So I don't think I'll be able to follow the offer offered by the company after the fourth performance. I've done it without contracting anyway. I have done four times in total of 23 performances, and I can not follow company opinion after consulting with the director. And how good are you guys, Shin Chun-soo Kim Sun-mi? It's not me. Why are you telling me something bad? "

Jin Hao Chang added, "I sincerely thank those who came to see my lack of performances. I will be a harder actor."

Jin Hao Chang, who wrote the article, said, "I asked him to drop it."

Then again, "What am I apologizing for? What are you apologizing for? You're not important. You're doing it for the musical team. I'm not sure how many people have escaped with your pen. I'll go legal. Do not mistake me for being tailed after I erased it. "

All of these articles have been deleted.

On the other hand, Jin Hao Chang getting off the musical 'Insert COIN' recently announced the casting change. The Senate station Jin Hao Chang seat, scheduled for 19-28, is replaced by other actors.