Integer natural "I don't give you a penny of former Husband Child...I'll register for Bad Fathers"

MBN Voice Queen winner Integer Natural confessed to the conflict with the former Husband and said he was in an adept adept procedure.Integer Natural posted a photo of the unknown person living in the private instagram on the 20th, along with an article saying, I am going through the adoption process of my adoptive son to change to Father Castle for my eldest son.Integer Natural said, I have never received a Child 1 won for a person who is my father, and I did not negotiate an interview.I will not attend if I do not send money to pay for the divorce confirmation day.If one person doesnt attend after a three-month deliberation period, the divorce will be nullified, he said, I sent him money and he almost ran away.He also said, I won the Voice Queen and a direct message (DM) came from a person named GFriend.One contact, one Child, I did not give it to him, I wanted to see my son, so I cried Moy Yat night.Im afraid Ill make some money on the prize and Ill not ask them for money.I never thought about Child before, and I dont want you to take that money, so I want you to live well, but today Ive taken a correction order to file with the court and Im not going to do it.And Bad Papa? Im going to try to put it on the list now, and its a wonderful Haru, he added.Meanwhile, Integer Natural had a divorce with Husband before 2018; remarried last year with a non-entertainment man.In April, she gave birth to her second daughter, and she has one male and one female.Im taking an adoptive adoptive procedure to make my eldest child He Jin the present Father Castle.A man named paternity.I never received a Child 1 won, I didnt negotiate an interview, I didnt pay for it, and if I didnt send money to me even on the final day of the divorce, I would not attend. (If one person did not attend after a months deliberation, the divorce would be nullified.)And the debts are on the housekeepers list. Fluid movables (salem, house, etc.) Pressurized. So I even canceled the residence.I wonder if I cant move in because Im gonna ask for Child.He won the Voice Queen and DM came to this guy GFriend.One call, one Child, one person I never gave, I miss He Jin, so my brother cries Moy Yat nightI guess Im just relieved I wont tell them to pay for it. I didnt even think about Child in the past.You dont have to take that money, so you should live well.But I pulled a correction order today to file with the court. I dont think you need consent. And Bad Papa? Im going to list it.Thats a really bad Haru.#divorce #Child #BadPapa #Lawsuit

MBN 'Voice Queen' winner Integer natural confessed to the conflict with the former Husband and said he was in an adept adept procedure.

Integer natural posted a photo of the unknown person living in the private instagram on the 20th, along with an article saying, "I am going through the adoption process of my adoptive son to change to Father Castle for my eldest son."

Integer natural said, "I have never received a Child 1 won for a person who is my Father, and I did not negotiate an interview. I will not attend if I do not send money to pay for the divorce confirmation day. “If one person doesn’t attend after a three-month deliberation period, the divorce will be nullified,” he said, “I sent him money and he almost ran away.”

He also said, "I won the 'Voice Queen' and a direct message (DM) came from a person named GFriend. One contact, one Child, I did not give it to him, I wanted to see my son, so I cried Moy Yat night. I’m afraid I’ll make some money on the prize and I’ll not ask them for money.”

“I never thought about Child before, and I don’t want you to take that money, so I want you to live well, but today I’ve taken a correction order to file with the court and I’m not going to do it. “And Bad Papa? I’m going to try to put it on the list now, and it’s a wonderful Haru,” he added.

Meanwhile, Integer natural had a divorce with Husband before 2018; remarried last year with a non-entertainment man. In April, she gave birth to her second daughter, and she has one male and one female.

I'm taking an adoptive adoptive procedure to make my eldest Child He Jin the present Father Castle.

A man named paternity. I never received a Child 1 won, I didn't negotiate an interview, I didn't pay for it, and if I didn't send money to me even on the final day of the divorce, I would not attend. (If one person did not attend after a month's deliberation, the divorce would be nullified.)

And the debts are on the housekeeper's list. Fluid movables (salem, house, etc.) Pressurized. So I even canceled the residence. I wonder if I can't move in because I'm gonna ask for Child.

He won the Voice Queen and DM came to this guy GFriend. One call, one Child, one person I never gave, I miss He Jin, so my brother cries Moy Yat night

I guess I'm just relieved I won't tell them to pay for it. I didn't even think about Child in the past. You don't have to take that money, so you should live well.

But I pulled a correction order today to file with the court. I don't think you need consent. And Bad Papa? I'm going to list it. That's a really bad Haru.

#divorce #Child #BadPapa #Lawsuit