I live Alone, which lost trust, didn't even make an apology

The apology from I Live Alone did not quell the anger of viewers: The gaze towards I Live Alone is colder than ever.MBC entertainment program I Live Alone has already been in the spotlight for two weeks due to controversy over the bullying of Kian84.However, criticism comments are still circulating on official Instagram accounts and Naver TV.The start of the controversy is the Kian84s Strange Summer Days with Coo Story released on the 13th.Jun Hyun-moo, Park Na-rae, and Kee, who appeared in I Live Alone, planned a finish shower Travel to commemorate the Kian84 webtoon deadline.Kian84 also showed excitement to Jun Hyun-moo, who came to pick him up, saying, I know Park Na-rae, key, and Sung Hoon are coming.However, unlike expectations, only Jun Hyun-moo kept his place.On the embarrassed Kian84, Jun Hyun-moo said Surprise was embarrassed, and Kian84 said, What is this Surprise?After the broadcast, I Live Alone was immediately caught up in a rash: both the production team and the cast pointed out that it looked like they were beating Kian84.The reason why the audience was most angry was the unconvincing absence of Travel, and the cast blamed the extension Corona for not attending Travel.However, there were already six cast members in the studio, including Jun Hyun-moo, Park Na-rae, Kian84, Hwasa, Ki, and Park Jae-jung.Considering the number of staff standing in front of them, this was only an excuse.The controversy grew out of control, but I Live Alone did not put any position until a week later; there was no comment on the broadcast on Tuesday.Then, the production team posted an official statement on the Instagram account at the end of the broadcast, saying, I apologize to those who feel a little uncomfortable watching Hyunmu, Kian84 Summer Days with Coo Story.In the meantime, I Live Alone refuted the disagreement among the members, saying, It is not true at all. I would like you to refrain from personal attacks on individual performers because the performers are not at all wrong.The appellateness of the audience was not hidden because it was posted through the Instagram account, not the broadcast, at dawn, which most viewers would not see.Is this an apology? There is not enough detail to explain the situation. I think the production team has not got the point of the controversy properly, viewers pointed out.Two weeks have passed since the controversy erupted as today (27th), but the reaction of viewers is still only cold.The reason why public opinion does not sink in the apology is in the controversy that I Live Alone has preceded.I Live Alone was caught up in various controversies such as Sun of the Year calendar controversy, Male hate subtitle controversy, Park Na-rae sexual harassment controversy and IU impersonation agro controversy only this year, but I have never issued a proper apology.At that time, I Live Alone attracted attention with the appearance of a limited guest and was busy passing the controversy.Whenever these situations were repeated, the credibility of viewers about the program gradually fell, and the myelogen fan layer also thinned.Again, I Live Alone recently tried to turn attention to the national players who gathered topics with 2020 Tokyo Olympics as guests.But this time the mood is not so unusual: the image of I Live Alone is worse than ever before, with a boycott declaration.When its late is the fastest time. Its I Live Alone, which even now requires a sincere apology for viewers and Kian84.
The apology from I Live Alone did not quell the anger of viewers: The gaze towards I Live Alone is colder than ever.MBC entertainment program I Live Alone has already been in the spotlight for two weeks due to controversy over the bullying of Kian84.However, criticism comments are still circulating on official Instagram accounts and Naver TV.The start of the controversy is the Kian84s Strange Summer Days with Coo Story released on the 13th.Jun Hyun-moo, Park Na-rae, and Kee, who appeared in I Live Alone, planned a finish shower Travel to commemorate the Kian84 webtoon deadline.Kian84 also showed excitement to Jun Hyun-moo, who came to pick him up, saying, I know Park Na-rae, key, and Sung Hoon are coming.However, unlike expectations, only Jun Hyun-moo kept his place.On the embarrassed Kian84, Jun Hyun-moo said Surprise was embarrassed, and Kian84 said, What is this Surprise?After the broadcast, I Live Alone was immediately caught up in a rash: both the production team and the cast pointed out that it looked like they were beating Kian84.The reason why the audience was most angry was the unconvincing absence of Travel, and the cast blamed the extension Corona for not attending Travel.However, there were already six cast members in the studio, including Jun Hyun-moo, Park Na-rae, Kian84, Hwasa, Ki, and Park Jae-jung.Considering the number of staff standing in front of them, this was only an excuse.The controversy grew out of control, but I Live Alone did not put any position until a week later; there was no comment on the broadcast on Tuesday.Then, the production team posted an official statement on the Instagram account at the end of the broadcast, saying, I apologize to those who feel a little uncomfortable watching Hyunmu, Kian84 Summer Days with Coo Story.In the meantime, I Live Alone refuted the disagreement among the members, saying, It is not true at all. I would like you to refrain from personal attacks on individual performers because the performers are not at all wrong.The appellateness of the audience was not hidden because it was posted through the Instagram account, not the broadcast, at dawn, which most viewers would not see.Is this an apology? There is not enough detail to explain the situation. I think the production team has not got the point of the controversy properly, viewers pointed out.Two weeks have passed since the controversy erupted as today (27th), but the reaction of viewers is still only cold.The reason why public opinion does not sink in the apology is in the controversy that I Live Alone has preceded.I Live Alone was caught up in various controversies such as Sun of the Year calendar controversy, Male hate subtitle controversy, Park Na-rae sexual harassment controversy and IU impersonation agro controversy only this year, but I have never issued a proper apology.At that time, I Live Alone attracted attention with the appearance of a limited guest and was busy passing the controversy.Whenever these situations were repeated, the credibility of viewers about the program gradually fell, and the myelogen fan layer also thinned.Again, I Live Alone recently tried to turn attention to the national players who gathered topics with 2020 Tokyo Olympics as guests.But this time the mood is not so unusual: the image of I Live Alone is worse than ever before, with a boycott declaration.When its late is the fastest time. Its I Live Alone, which even now requires a sincere apology for viewers and Kian84.

The apology from "I live Alone" did not quell the anger of viewers: The gaze towards "I live Alone" is colder than ever.

MBC entertainment program 'I live Alone' has already been in the spotlight for two weeks due to controversy over the bullying of Kian84. However, criticism comments are still circulating on official Instagram accounts and Naver tv.

The start of the controversy is the Kian84's Strange Summer Days with Coo Story' released on the 13th. Jun Hyun-moo, Park Na-rae, and Kee, who appeared in 'I live Alone', planned a 'finish shower' Travel to commemorate the Kian84 webtoon deadline. Kian84 also showed excitement to Jun Hyun-moo, who came to pick him up, saying, "I know Park Na-rae, key, and Sung Hoon are coming." However, unlike expectations, only Jun Hyun-moo kept his place. On the embarrassed Kian84, Jun Hyun-moo said "Surprise" was embarrassed, and Kian84 said, "What is this Surprise?"

After the broadcast, "I live Alone" was immediately caught up in a rash: both the production team and the cast pointed out that it looked like they were beating Kian84. The reason why the audience was most angry was the unconvincing absence of Travel, and the cast blamed the extension Corona for not attending Travel. However, there were already six cast members in the studio, including Jun Hyun-moo, Park Na-rae, Kian84, Hwasa, Ki, and Park Jae-jung. Considering the number of staff standing in front of them, this was only an excuse.

The controversy grew out of control, but "I live Alone" did not put any position until a week later; there was no comment on the broadcast on Tuesday. Then, the production team posted an official statement on the Instagram account at the end of the broadcast, saying, "I apologize to those who feel a little uncomfortable watching 'Hyunmu, Kian84 Summer Days with Coo Story'." In the meantime, 'I live Alone' refuted the disagreement among the members, saying, "It is not true at all." "I would like you to refrain from personal attacks on individual performers because the performers are not at all wrong."

The appellateness of the audience was not hidden because it was posted through the Instagram account, not the broadcast, at dawn, which most viewers would not see. "Is this an apology? There is not enough detail to explain the situation. I think the production team has not got the point of the controversy properly," viewers pointed out.

Two weeks have passed since the controversy erupted as today (27th), but the reaction of viewers is still only cold. The reason why public opinion does not sink in the apology is in the controversy that 'I live Alone' has preceded. 'I live Alone' was caught up in various controversies such as 'Sun of the Year' calendar controversy', 'Male hate subtitle controversy', Park Na-rae sexual harassment controversy' and 'IU impersonation agro controversy' only this year, but I have never issued a proper apology. At that time, 'I live Alone' attracted attention with the appearance of a limited guest and was busy passing the controversy. Whenever these situations were repeated, the credibility of viewers about the program gradually fell, and the 'myelogen fan' layer also thinned.

Again, 'I live Alone' recently tried to turn attention to the national players who gathered topics with '2020 Tokyo Olympics' as guests. But this time the mood is not so unusual: the image of 'I live Alone' is worse than ever before, with a boycott declaration. "When it's late is the fastest time." It's "I live Alone," which even now requires a sincere apology for viewers and Kian84.