Hong Yeo-Jin "Diagnosed Breast cancer at 49, Like Time Limit The Judgment" (Baxenuri Show)

On the 11th, TV Chosun Baekse Nuri Show, a middle-aged actor from Miss Korea, Hong Yeo-Jin, appeared and was diagnosed with health by revealing his daily life.Hong Yeo-Jin said, A year ago, my back was sick and I was diagnosed with a back disk and even operated on it.Hong Yeo-Jin, who is constantly managing with Exercise at home, attracted attention because there was a room where the gym Exercise device was placed at home.If you go beyond middle age, you have to keep it steady because your lower body strength is missing, he said.Hong Yeo-Jin confessed that he had been diagnosed with Breast cancer at the age of 49 and said, I thought I would give up my life.At that time, I was still young in my 40s, and I was healthy enough not to go to the hospital normally. One day I was following Breast Cancers self-diagnosis on TV and I got a strange bruise on my chest, and I went to the hospital that way and got a biopsy, he said.Fortunately, it was the early Breast Cancer; after that, it was cured after receiving four chemotherapy and 28 radiation therapy, he said.But at the time, in the early 2000s, the cancer The Judgment felt like death.Hong Yeo-Jin said: It felt like the deadline The Judgment.And the fact that I had to restrain my chest as a woman seemed to be more psychologically difficult. Breast cancer has since added that it is especially a disease that needs to be hard-pressed to manage weight, so it is working harder on health care.Photo = TV Chosun Broadcasting Screen
On the 11th, TV Chosun Baekse Nuri Show, a middle-aged actor from Miss Korea, Hong Yeo-Jin, appeared and was diagnosed with health by revealing his daily life.Hong Yeo-Jin said, A year ago, my back was sick and I was diagnosed with a back disk and even operated on it.Hong Yeo-Jin, who is constantly managing with Exercise at home, attracted attention because there was a room where the gym Exercise device was placed at home.If you go beyond middle age, you have to keep it steady because your lower body strength is missing, he said.Hong Yeo-Jin confessed that he had been diagnosed with Breast cancer at the age of 49 and said, I thought I would give up my life.At that time, I was still young in my 40s, and I was healthy enough not to go to the hospital normally. One day I was following Breast Cancers self-diagnosis on TV and I got a strange bruise on my chest, and I went to the hospital that way and got a biopsy, he said.Fortunately, it was the early Breast Cancer; after that, it was cured after receiving four chemotherapy and 28 radiation therapy, he said.But at the time, in the early 2000s, the cancer The Judgment felt like death.Hong Yeo-Jin said: It felt like the deadline The Judgment.And the fact that I had to restrain my chest as a woman seemed to be more psychologically difficult. Breast cancer has since added that it is especially a disease that needs to be hard-pressed to manage weight, so it is working harder on health care.Photo = TV Chosun Broadcasting Screen

On the 11th, TV Chosun 'Baekse Nuri Show', a middle-aged actor from Miss Korea, Hong Yeo-Jin, appeared and was diagnosed with health by revealing his daily life. Hong Yeo-Jin said, "A year ago, my back was sick and I was diagnosed with a back disk and even operated on it."

Hong Yeo-Jin, who is constantly managing with Exercise at home, attracted attention because there was a room where the gym Exercise device was placed at home. "If you go beyond middle age, you have to keep it steady because your lower body strength is missing," he said.

Hong Yeo-Jin confessed that he had been diagnosed with Breast cancer at the age of 49 and said, "I thought I would give up my life. At that time, I was still young in my 40s, and I was healthy enough not to go to the hospital normally. " "One day I was following Breast cancer's self-diagnosis on TV and I got a strange bruise on my chest, and I went to the hospital that way and got a biopsy," he said.

"Fortunately, it was the early Breast cancer; after that, it was cured after receiving four chemotherapy and 28 radiation therapy," he said. But at the time, in the early 2000s, the cancer The Judgment felt like death.

Hong Yeo-Jin said: "It felt like the deadline The Judgment. And the fact that I had to restrain my chest as a woman seemed to be more psychologically difficult. " Breast cancer has since added that it is especially a disease that needs to be hard-pressed to manage weight, so it is working harder on health care.

Photo = TV Chosun Broadcasting Screen