'Gao-geul-ryung' euthanasia invitation frenzy Barley, Guardian effort

KBS 2TV Dogs Are Incredible (hereinafter referred to as Gaeul-ryung) broadcasted on the 16th, followed by the last broadcast, and singer Sung Jin-woo and gag woman Kwon Jin-young appeared as a student, and met a troubled dog Barley who showed a strange barking sound and severe aggression.On this day, Barley, a dog who is worried about practical learning, showed endless obsession with the target set once, revealing indiscriminate attacks toward the dog dog, and also nervous those who show endless barking and mouthing toward the outsider.For Barley, who has a habit of never letting go once biting, Guardian was dragged helplessly in the house or walking and showed an inability to control.Guardian said, I would like to ask Barley to be loved by people and to be able to live happily together so that they do not get hurt.Regulator Lee Kyung-kyu expressed his enthusiasm to check the condition of the dog after wearing a huge weight of protective clothing despite the heat wave.In particular, he predicted Barleys behavior and set up a training direction, saying, When I enter the house, I will run Barley into my arm and tie him to the post, and I will see the condition. He responded calmly to Barleys behavior as expected.Lee Kyung-kyu did his best to the end by looking at his physical strength and dog condition.Kang Hyung-wook  praised Lee Kyung-kyus sweaty passionate appearance, saying, I am proud and I can really train.Kang Hyung-wook , who later started Barleys training, said after grasping his temperament with a tug-play, I do not see any aggression.The desire to play a dog that has not played properly was seen as aggressive. Kang Hyung-wook , who moved to a wider place for full-scale training, encouraged Barley to put things on his own with a play that fits Barleys eye level from ball play to disk play, and Barleys appearance of running around with a happy expression made viewers smile.Barley, who follows well than worry in the following walking training, was revealed, and Kang Hyung-wook  said, It is important to familiarize the surrounding environment.Also, Kang Hyung-wook  trainer said, I am worried whether the Guardian will be able to raise Barley.I had hope for another Guardian in the past, but I had an accident that caused me to euthanasia. Kang Hyung-wook , a trainee, said: Barley is a decent dog.If you have the will of the Guardian, you can live happily together. In the Guardians training under the guidance of Kang Hyung-wook  trainers, Guardian actively began to play with Barley, and Barley also gradually adapted to the Guardian, who was training with a strong will, making viewers feel relieved.I did not know how to raise it, but I learned a lot today, said Guardian, who learned about Barleys direct problem.I will do my best to raise it as a better dog.

KBS 2TV Dogs Are Incredible' (hereinafter referred to as 'Gaeul-ryung') broadcasted on the 16th, followed by the last broadcast, and singer Sung Jin-woo and gag woman Kwon Jin-young appeared as a student, and met a troubled dog Barley who showed a strange barking sound and severe aggression.

On this day, Barley, a dog who is worried about practical learning, showed endless obsession with the target set once, revealing indiscriminate attacks toward the dog dog, and also nervous those who show endless barking and mouthing toward the outsider.

For Barley, who has a habit of never letting go once biting, Guardian was dragged helplessly in the house or Walking and showed an inability to control. Guardian said, "I would like to ask Barley to be loved by people and to be able to live happily together so that they do not get hurt."

Regulator Lee Kyung-kyu expressed his enthusiasm to check the condition of the dog after wearing a huge weight of protective clothing despite the heat wave. In particular, he predicted Barley's behavior and set up a training direction, saying, "When I enter the house, I will run Barley into my arm and tie him to the post, and I will see the condition." He responded calmly to Barley's behavior as expected.

Lee Kyung-kyu did his best to the end by looking at his physical strength and dog condition. Kang Hyung-wook praised Lee Kyung-kyu's sweaty passionate appearance, saying, "I am proud and I can really train."

Kang Hyung-wook , who later started Barley's training, said after grasping his temperament with a tug-play, "I do not see any aggression. The desire to play a dog that has not played properly was seen as aggressive. "

Kang Hyung-wook , who moved to a wider place for full-scale training, encouraged Barley to put things on his own with a play that fits Barley's eye level from ball play to disk play, and Barley's appearance of running around with a happy expression made viewers smile.

Barley, who follows well than worry in the following Walking training, was revealed, and Kang Hyung-wook said, "It is important to familiarize the surrounding environment."

Also, Kang Hyung-wook trainer said, "I am worried whether the Guardian will be able to raise Barley. I had hope for another Guardian in the past, but I had an accident that caused me to euthanasia. "

Kang Hyung-wook , a trainee, said: "Barley is a decent dog. If you have the will of the Guardian, you can live happily together. "

In the Guardian's training under the guidance of Kang Hyung-wook trainers, Guardian actively began to play with Barley, and Barley also gradually adapted to the Guardian, who was training with a strong will, making viewers feel relieved. "I did not know how to raise it, but I learned a lot today," said Guardian, who learned about Barley's direct problem. I will do my best to raise it as a better dog. "