Friendship "Take care of it unwaveringly" with edozine, Jang Min-Ho and the Friendship that has been around since 2012

On the 31st, edozine posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled I always think I should be like my brother if I see my beloved deer-type Mino-type and my brother who keeps constantly in mind since shooting KBS in 2012.The photo shows edozine and Jang Min-Ho standing side by side, smiling broadly; the long-time friendship of senior and juniors is warm.On the other hand, edozine appeared on TV Chosun Mr. Trott and received much love.Photo: edozine Instagram

On the 31st, edozine posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled "I always think I should be like my brother if I see my beloved deer-type Mino-type and my brother who keeps constantly in mind since shooting KBS in 2012.

The photo shows edozine and Jang Min-Ho standing side by side, smiling broadly; the long-time Friendship of senior and juniors is warm.

On the other hand, edozine appeared on TV Chosun 'Mr. Trott' and received much love.

Photo: edozine Instagram