"Faceful and marriage" Lee Hyun-yi, Samsung Electronics engineer Handsome boy Husband revealed (You're My Fate)

Model Lee Hyun-yi unveiled Samsung Electronics engineer Handsome boy Husband Hong Sung-ki.Lee Hyun-yi Hong Sung-ki was scheduled to be sent to SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny on August 23.At the end of the broadcast, model Lee Hyun-yi and Husband Hong Sung-ki first appeared.Model Lee Hyun-yi has been active in the FC Gucheok team of The Girls who Strike and has also attracted attention with the economics and academic background of Lee Dae.Lee Hyun-yis Husband Hong Sung-ki introduced himself as an engineer developing semiconductors at Samsung Electronics, and Lee Hyun-yi said, Because I see my face.I saw my face and marriage it, he laughed.Lee Hyun-yi then announced the release of two sons, who resemble the couple, including the house.Here, the opening of the shocking love story of unrelenting expression such as crazy person and ghosted line added to the expectation.
Model Lee Hyun-yi unveiled Samsung Electronics engineer Handsome boy Husband Hong Sung-ki.Lee Hyun-yi Hong Sung-ki was scheduled to be sent to SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny on August 23.At the end of the broadcast, model Lee Hyun-yi and Husband Hong Sung-ki first appeared.Model Lee Hyun-yi has been active in the FC Gucheok team of The Girls who Strike and has also attracted attention with the economics and academic background of Lee Dae.Lee Hyun-yis Husband Hong Sung-ki introduced himself as an engineer developing semiconductors at Samsung Electronics, and Lee Hyun-yi said, Because I see my face.I saw my face and marriage it, he laughed.Lee Hyun-yi then announced the release of two sons, who resemble the couple, including the house.Here, the opening of the shocking love story of unrelenting expression such as crazy person and ghosted line added to the expectation.

Model Lee Hyun-yi unveiled Samsung Electronics engineer Handsome boy Husband Hong Sung-ki.

Lee Hyun-yi Hong Sung-ki was scheduled to be sent to SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' on August 23.

At the end of the broadcast, model Lee Hyun-yi and Husband Hong Sung-ki first appeared. Model Lee Hyun-yi has been active in the FC Gucheok team of 'The Girls who Strike' and has also attracted attention with the economics and academic background of Lee Dae.

Lee Hyun-yi's Husband Hong Sung-ki introduced himself as "an engineer developing semiconductors at Samsung Electronics," and Lee Hyun-yi said, "Because I see my face. I saw my face and marriage it, "he laughed.

Lee Hyun-yi then announced the release of two sons, who resemble the couple, including the house. Here, the opening of the shocking love story of unrelenting expression such as "crazy person" and "ghosted line" added to the expectation.