"Drive" MC Gree, picked up brother's car... the big FLEX of Kim Gura

MC Gree has become more warm and has recently reported on the situation.Today, MC Gree (real name Kim Dong-Hyun) said through his personal Instagram account, Drive in the domestic cars bought by MC Grees dad, 17kg increase!I posted a picture with the comment.In the open photo, MC Gree is posing in the drivers seat and staring at the camera. He showed a sense of hunnam with black horn glasses.The fans responded in various ways such as MC Green 17 is increased self-dissipation?, Everything is wonderful MC Gree and I envy my father buying a car.Meanwhile, MC Gree, who appeared on MBCs radio star, said, COIN has suffered a huge loss. 37 percent. Stocks are -3 percent. The initial amount was 5 million won.I went to bed and got up to 6.5 million won, and I added an additional 5 million won.MC Gree added, COIN is a downside, and I am waiting relaxedly for the idea that there will be an opportunity after the crisis.SNS.

MC Gree has become more warm and has recently reported on the situation.

Today, MC Gree (real name Kim Dong-Hyun) said through his personal Instagram account, "Drive in the Domestic cars bought by MC Gree's dad, 17kg increase! "I posted a picture with the comment.

In the open photo, MC Gree is posing in the Driver's seat and staring at the camera. He showed a sense of hunnam with black horn glasses.

The fans responded in various ways such as "MC Green 17 is increased self-dissipation?", "Everything is wonderful MC Gree" and "I envy my father buying a car."

Meanwhile, MC Gree, who appeared on MBC’s radio star, said, “COIN has suffered a huge loss. 37 percent. Stocks are -3 percent.” The initial amount was 5 million won. “I went to bed and got up to 6.5 million won, and I added an additional 5 million won.”

MC Gree added, "COIN is a downside, and I am waiting relaxedly for the idea that there will be an opportunity after the crisis."

'SNS'

.