One of the cars "Lee Kwang-soo 'Asia Prince' stop. Running Man' came out too."

Seoul = = Actor Cha Seung One disliked Lee Kwang-soos nickname of Asia Prince.SBS Radio Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 18th, starred in the movie Sink Pole starring Cha Seung One, Kim Sung-kyun and Lee Kwang-soo as guests.On this day, Hwa-Jeong Choi saw Lee Kwang-soo and said, I finally welcome Asia Prince as a real thing.I hope that I will stop saying Asia Prince to Gwangsu now, said Cha Seung One. Did not you come out of Running Man?Hwa-Jeong Choi was surprised at the introduction of the movie, The person who was prepared in 11 years fell into the Sink pole, and asked, What should I do to compensate?So, Cha Seung One said, If you look at the movie, you will see such a scene.Also, Cha Seung One said, Everyone says Kim Sung-kyun is sorry, but Lee Kwang-soo is the worst in my standards.Its what happens when you come to the houses. Meanwhile, Sink pole, which was released on November 11, is a disaster buster movie that happens when my house, which was set up in 11 years, falls into a 500m underground sink pole.

Seoul = = Actor Cha Seung One disliked Lee Kwang-soo's nickname of Asia Prince.

SBS Radio Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 18th, starred in the movie 'Sink pole' starring Cha Seung One, Kim Sung-kyun and Lee Kwang-soo as guests.

On this day, Hwa-Jeong Choi saw Lee Kwang-soo and said, "I finally welcome 'Asia Prince' as a real thing." "I hope that I will stop saying 'Asia Prince' to Gwangsu now," said Cha Seung One. "Did not you come out of Running Man'?"

Hwa-Jeong Choi was surprised at the introduction of the movie, "The person who was prepared in 11 years fell into the Sink pole," and asked, "What should I do to compensate?" So, Cha Seung One said, "If you look at the movie, you will see such a scene."

Also, Cha Seung One said, "EveryOne says Kim Sung-kyun is sorry, but Lee Kwang-soo is the worst in my standards. It's what happens when you come to the houses. "

Meanwhile, 'Sink pole', which was released on November 11, is a disaster buster movie that happens when my house, which was set up in 11 years, falls into a 500m underground Sink pole.