All The Butlers' Kim Jung-hwan, "Pained to Flow" ..fencing Avengers 'Olympic Games Behind'

Fencing Avengers unveils Olympian Games behind-the-scenes KahaaniOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 15th, fencing Avengers Sabre mens national team F4 appeared as master.On the day of the broadcast, fencing Avengers released behind-the-scenes Kahaani while watching the video of Tokyo Olympic Games with his disciples.Gu Bon-gil, who was in crisis without opening the gap, turned over Kyonggi with a wonderful attack in the next round.Kim Jung-hwan, who then appeared, scored consecutive runs with run and asked for a Kyonggi suspension after a failed score.Kim Jung-hwan recalled the time, It was when I went to the bronze medal match before the individual, and I did a total of 6Kyonggi.If you get injured, you have a five-minute break time, but because the Kyonggi flow has passed, there was time to tap again, but I just took off the taping and went to Kyonggi because I was afraid that the flow would pass.And at the time, Kyonggi video showed Kim Jung-hwan, who took off the taping on his wrist Pained and resumed Kyonggi.He eventually scored another point and scored the last batton to Oh Sang-wook, making the stage for the final.Players who made the final after a bloodbath, especially Kim Jung-hwan and Gu Bon-gil, wept together as they shared a hug.Gu Bon-gil said, Jung Hwan and I have been eating rice for 14 years.However, I have won such a fierce and dramatic Kyonggi, so I have tears even though I have only met each other. He also said, I was crying because I had a lot of hardships for my brother. Junho suddenly came up and said, My brother is not finished yet. Kim Jun-ho said, I have a final match, but Kyonggi has cried like it is over, so I told him that it is not over yet.Kim Jung-hwan, who watched the Olympic Games Kyonggi video again, said, I think I have seen that scene 100 times so far.It is my crying button, he said. Next year, I am in a state of misery, but I keep tearing about whether there is a change in hormones. The final video was also released.Kim Jun-ho, who was put in place of Kim Jung-hwan, scored with the start of Kyonggi and admired all his attacking skills, hitting and falling like bees.Fencing Avengers, who won a valuable team gold medal in nine years, gave one-point lessons for his students.He also made a selection for fencing Konggi through fencing.The fencing Avengers, divided into OB and YB, selected Yoo Soo-bin and Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Seung-gi as players, respectively.In particular, Kim Jung-hwan said of Yoo Soo-bin, I was embarrassed to see Junho and hand fencing, and I thought no one would be able to paint Junhos face, but I did it.I think the distance was unique, he said.Oh Sang-wook also caught the eye by revealing the unexpected reason that If we are together with Gu Bon-gil and Yang Se-hyeong for choosing Yang Se-hyeong as the first place name.At the end of the broadcast, the appearance of the Korean archery national team was announced, raising expectations for the next broadcast.

fencing Avengers unveils Olympian Games behind-the-scenes Kahaani

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 15th, fencing Avengers Sabre men's national team F4 appeared as master.

On the day of the broadcast, fencing Avengers released behind-the-scenes Kahaani while watching the video of Tokyo Olympic Games with his disciples.

Gu Bon-gil, who was in crisis without opening the gap, turned over Kyonggi with a wonderful attack in the next round. Kim Jung-hwan, who then appeared, scored consecutive runs with run and asked for a Kyonggi suspension after a failed score.

Kim Jung-hwan recalled the time, "It was when I went to the bronze medal match before the individual, and I did a total of 6Kyonggi. "If you get injured, you have a five-minute break time, but because the Kyonggi flow has passed, there was time to tap again, but I just took off the taping and went to Kyonggi because I was afraid that the flow would pass."

And at the time, Kyonggi video showed Kim Jung-hwan, who took off the taping on his wrist Pained and resumed Kyonggi. He eventually scored another point and scored the last batton to Oh Sang-wook, making the stage for the final.

Players who made the final after a bloodbath, especially Kim Jung-hwan and Gu Bon-gil, wept together as they shared a hug. Gu Bon-gil said, "Jung Hwan and I have been eating rice for 14 years. However, I have won such a fierce and dramatic Kyonggi, so I have tears even though I have only met each other. "

He also said, "I was crying because I had a lot of hardships for my brother. Junho suddenly came up and said," My brother is not finished yet. " Kim Jun-ho said, "I have a final match, but Kyonggi has cried like it is over, so I told him that it is not over yet."

Kim Jung-hwan, who watched the Olympic Games Kyonggi video again, said, "I think I have seen that scene 100 times so far. It is my crying button, "he said." Next year, I am in a state of misery, but I keep tearing about whether there is a change in hormones. "

The final video was also released. Kim Jun-ho, who was put in place of Kim Jung-hwan, scored with the start of Kyonggi and admired all his attacking skills, hitting and falling like bees.

fencing Avengers, who won a valuable team gold medal in nine years, gave one-point lessons for his students. He also made a selection for fencing Konggi through fencing.

The fencing Avengers, divided into OB and YB, selected Yoo Soo-bin and Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Seung-gi as players, respectively. In particular, Kim Jung-hwan said of Yoo Soo-bin, "I was embarrassed to see Junho and hand fencing, and I thought no one would be able to paint Junho's face, but I did it. I think the distance was unique, "he said.

Oh Sang-wook also caught the eye by revealing the unexpected reason that "If we are together with Gu Bon-gil and Yang Se-hyeong" for choosing Yang Se-hyeong as the first place name.

At the end of the broadcast, the appearance of the Korean archery national team was announced, raising expectations for the next broadcast.