All The Butlers' archery kim je-deok "Choi Yoo-jung SNS cheering Comment glory"

On the 22nd, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers depicted the gold medalist of the Tokyo Olympics.Kim je-deok referred to the number of SNS Followers that surged.The number of SNS Followers has changed a lot before and after the Olympics, he said. Before the Olympics, there were 1,200, but after the Olympics, it was 250,000.The Comment of Choi Yoo-jung was an honor, Kim je-deok said, but I didnt know it, but my friends informed me.Kang Chae-young said, Jedeok boasted to me from the dawn on the day of Comment.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life extracurricular entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters. It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

On the 22nd, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers depicted the gold medalist of the Tokyo Olympics.

kim je-deok referred to the number of SNS Followers that surged. "The number of SNS Followers has changed a lot before and after the Olympics," he said. "Before the Olympics, there were 1,200, but after the Olympics, it was 250,000."

"The Comment of Choi Yoo-jung was an honor," kim je-deok said, "but I didn't know it, but my friends informed me." Kang Chae-young said, "Jedeok boasted to me from the dawn on the day of Comment."

Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life extracurricular entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters. It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture