Video Star' Jeong Jun-ha tears "still dream of Infinite Challenge"

Video Star Comedian Jin-ha reveals his affection for Infinite Challenge.MBC Everlon Video Star, which is broadcasted on the 20th, is decorated with an unexpected cowardly special feature I am now...shaking?, and will feature Jeong Jun-ha, Park Joo-ho, Choi Hyun-ho and Seo Tae-hoon.In the meantime, Comedian Jin-ha caught the attention with various charms.Jeong Jun-ha, who released a hip-hop album under his activity name MC Minji, said he felt jealous of his son Roja during his new song.80% of the comments on the new song Assassin music video are about Roja, and even if you shoot an advertisement together, only Roja is often shot.On the other hand, he expressed his pride, saying that his interest in his son is good.Jin-ha also tears as he mentioned the entertainment Infinite Challenge, which has been active for a long time.I still did not see the last episode because I did not want to leave the Infinite Challenge.He then said he dreams of re-shooting the Infinite Challenge, and expressed his affection for the program by saying, If the members gather, I will run first.Meanwhile, Jeong Jun-ha showed off the aspect of a national coward in the Biss Ghost Talk.During the ghost talk, suddenly the black wig fell in front of me and I was surprised, so I threw my wig and ran out of the studio.The appearance of Jeong Jun-ha, who became a national coward, can be confirmed through broadcasting.The various charms of Jeong Jun-ha will be seen at 8:30 pm on the 20th at MBC Everlon Video Star

Video Star' Comedian Jin-ha reveals his affection for Infinite Challenge'.

MBC Everlon Video Star', which is broadcasted on the 20th, is decorated with an unexpected cowardly special feature 'I am now...shaking?', and will feature Jeong Jun-ha, Park Joo-ho, Choi Hyun-ho and Seo Tae-hoon. In the meantime, Comedian Jin-ha caught the attention with various charms.

Jeong Jun-ha, who released a hip-hop album under his activity name MC Minji, said he felt jealous of his son Roja during his new song. 80% of the comments on the new song 'Assassin' music video are about Roja, and even if you shoot an advertisement together, only Roja is often shot. On the other hand, he expressed his pride, saying that his interest in his son is good.

Jin-ha also tears as he mentioned the entertainment Infinite Challenge', which has been active for a long time. I still did not see the last episode because I did not want to leave the Infinite Challenge'. He then said he dreams of re-shooting the Infinite Challenge, and expressed his affection for the program by saying, If the members gather, I will run first.

Meanwhile, Jeong Jun-ha showed off the aspect of a national coward in the 'Biss Ghost Talk'. During the ghost talk, suddenly the black wig fell in front of me and I was surprised, so I threw my wig and ran out of the studio. The appearance of Jeong Jun-ha, who became a national coward, can be confirmed through broadcasting.

The various charms of Jeong Jun-ha will be seen at 8:30 pm on the 20th at MBC Everlon Video Star'