Uhm Jung-hwa, 22 years ago, when I did not know, I looked back at my face.

Singer Uhm Jung-hwa celebrated the Jecheon International Music Film Festival.Uhm Jung-hwa posted several photos on Instagram on the 27th, along with an article entitled My Time # Jecheon International Music Film Festival.The photo shows a variety of Uhm Jung-hwa from Uhm Jung-hwa, who was in the middle of the past, to the head of the Rose of the Rebellion.Uhm Jung-hwa has been a popular singer since then and has been a sexy top diva in the music industry.Uhm Jung-hwa was selected as one of the Jim Babyface at the 17th Jecheon International Music Film Festival and said, I am delighted and honored to be selected as Jim Babyface.Jecheon is my hometown, and I am so happy, nervous and excited to be able to screen six of my works at last, he said. I am so hard because of Corona 19, but I hope you will come to the festival and get energy and energy.Music, movies, and nature are coming to a lot of film festivals, so look at a lot of good works, and I meet with me. The 17th Jecheon International Music Film Festival will be held in Jecheon from August 12th to August 17th with the slogan The film that met water, the catchphrase called The Windy Music, The Diminutive: BE JOYFUL.A total of 116 films from 25 countries will be screened and 12 teams of music performances will be held.On the other hand, Uhm Jung-hwa recently became an MC in the TVN entertainment program On and Off.
Singer Uhm Jung-hwa celebrated the Jecheon International Music Film Festival.Uhm Jung-hwa posted several photos on Instagram on the 27th, along with an article entitled My Time # Jecheon International Music Film Festival.The photo shows a variety of Uhm Jung-hwa from Uhm Jung-hwa, who was in the middle of the past, to the head of the Rose of the Rebellion.Uhm Jung-hwa has been a popular singer since then and has been a sexy top diva in the music industry.Uhm Jung-hwa was selected as one of the Jim Babyface at the 17th Jecheon International Music Film Festival and said, I am delighted and honored to be selected as Jim Babyface.Jecheon is my hometown, and I am so happy, nervous and excited to be able to screen six of my works at last, he said. I am so hard because of Corona 19, but I hope you will come to the festival and get energy and energy.Music, movies, and nature are coming to a lot of film festivals, so look at a lot of good works, and I meet with me. The 17th Jecheon International Music Film Festival will be held in Jecheon from August 12th to August 17th with the slogan The film that met water, the catchphrase called The Windy Music, The Diminutive: BE JOYFUL.A total of 116 films from 25 countries will be screened and 12 teams of music performances will be held.On the other hand, Uhm Jung-hwa recently became an MC in the TVN entertainment program On and Off.

Singer Uhm Jung-hwa celebrated the Jecheon International Music Film Festival.

Uhm Jung-hwa posted several photos on Instagram on the 27th, along with an article entitled "My Time # Jecheon International Music Film Festival".

The photo shows a variety of Uhm Jung-hwa from Uhm Jung-hwa, who was in the middle of the past, to the head of the 'Rose of the Rebellion'.

Uhm Jung-hwa has been a popular singer since then and has been a sexy top diva in the Music industry.

Uhm Jung-hwa was selected as one of the "Jim Babyface" at the 17th Jecheon International Music Film Festival and said, "I am delighted and honored to be selected as Jim Babyface." "Jecheon is my hometown, and I am so happy, nervous and excited to be able to screen six of my works at last," he said. "I am so hard because of Corona 19, but I hope you will come to the festival and get energy and energy. Music, movies, and nature are coming to a lot of film festivals, so look at a lot of good works, and I meet with me. "

The 17th Jecheon International Music Film Festival will be held in Jecheon from August 12th to August 17th with the slogan "The film that met water, the catchphrase called "The Windy Music", "The Diminutive: BE JOYFUL". A total of 116 films from 25 countries will be screened and 12 teams of Music performances will be held.

On the other hand, Uhm Jung-hwa recently became an MC in the TVN entertainment program 'On and Off'.