This photo "Disappeared during the nrg" vs Chun Myeong-hoon Andy Exposure vitamin "Complete lie, no value to respond"

NRG Chun Myung-hoon Andy Exposure vitamin refuted This photos bullying damage Confessions.Chun Myung-hoon, a management company of Al Andy Company Andy Exposure vitamin, said on August 8, It is unfounded. It is a lie that is not worth responding to.This photo appeared on YouTube channel Bechan Entertainment Adong Shindang Andy said that he was bullied by members at the time of NRG activity.I was actually bullied by my team members Andy I did not broadcast a little. I was waiting. I tried to take it.I tried to do well after that because it could be my fault, but the members were upset. He said, I have been drinking Andy self-injuring.I try to live more, confessions said.This photo Andy Chun Myung-hoon debuted in 1996 as a male duo, Hamohamo.Since then, Exposure vitamin Moon Sung-hoon Andy Kim Hwan-Sung have joined the NRG Andy made their debut in 1997 with their first album I can do it.NRG has become a first generation Korean wave in the Chinese language, but in 1999 this photo Andy Chun Myung Hoon were in crisis with the team.At the time, This photo said, Withdrawal reason is not a team feud, but Chun Myeong-hoon Andy my voluntary Withdrawal.After the death of Kim Hwan-Sung in 2000, This photo Andy Chun Myeong-hoon reunited Andy held a memorial concert Andy released their fourth album Rain.However, after the 2018 full-scale entertainment program appearance, the activity was virtually over.In September last year, Chun Myung-hoon Andy Exposure vitamin discussed the reunion of NRG at Channel A i-Contact, but the results were not good.Exposure vitamin asked Chun Myeong-hoon, who recommends a reunion of NRGs, to understAndy that NRG is third in my life, children are second, Andy wives are first.

nrg Chun Myung-hoon Andy Exposure vitamin refuted This photo's bullying damage Confessions.

Chun Myung-hoon, a management company of Al Andy Company Andy Exposure vitamin, said on August 8, "It is unfounded. It is a lie that is not worth responding to."

This photo appeared on YouTube channel Bechan Entertainment 'Adong Shindang' Andy said that he was bullied by members at the time of nrg activity. "I was actually bullied by my team members Andy I did not broadcast a little. I was waiting. I tried to take it. I tried to do well after that because it could be my fault, but the members were upset. "He said," I have been drinking Andy self-injuring. I try to live more, "Confessions said.

This photo Andy Chun Myung-hoon debuted in 1996 as a male duo, Hamohamo. Since then, Exposure vitamin Moon Sung-hoon Andy Kim Hwan-Sung have joined the nrg Andy made their debut in 1997 with their first album 'I can do it'. nrg has become a first generation Korean wave in the Chinese language, but in 1999 This photo Andy Chun Myung Hoon were in crisis with the team. At the time, This photo said, "Withdrawal reason is not a team feud, but Chun Myeong-hoon Andy my voluntary Withdrawal."

After the death of Kim Hwan-Sung in 2000, This photo Andy Chun Myeong-hoon reunited Andy held a memorial concert Andy released their fourth album 'Rain'. However, after the 2018 full-scale entertainment program appearance, the activity was virtually over.

In September last year, Chun Myung-hoon Andy Exposure vitamin discussed the reunion of nrg at Channel A 'i-Contact', but the results were not good. Exposure vitamin asked Chun Myeong-hoon, who recommends a reunion of nrgs, to "understAndy that nrg is third in my life, children are second, Andy wives are first."