'The Special World' Song Chong-gug panics over matured daughter Jia "Wen Baby..." to Lovely

The recent status of former national soccer player Song Chong-gug and daughter Jia who became natural people was revealed.The daily life of Song Chong-gug, who lives in a mountainous area 1,000 meters above sea level, was revealed at MBNs Field Lepo Special World (hereinafter referred to as Special World), which was broadcast on the night of the 29th.On this day, Song Chong-gug made a phone call to his daughter Jia after soccer practice with his son Ji-wook.Song Chong-gug asked Ji-wook, What do you do these days? But Ji-wook suggested a phone connection saying, I do not know.Song Chong-gug then tried to make a video call with Jia, and Jia, who became more mature on the screen, attracted attention.Song Chong-gug was embarrassed by Jia, saying, No, why did the baby come out?Jia looked at the two and said, It looks like the same, and Ji-wook said, What is it? And said, My sister and Father resemble more.Then Jia said, I know, and Father, do you want to see me?Song Chong-gug then said: I miss you, give me a minute. Lets go to the movies. Lets go out with Father after a long time.Jia also said, Father, you like to stay there.I am bored because we are not there, Song Chong-gug said. I am bored, Jia, when I play with Ji-wook is the most fun. In the appearance of Father, Jia said, I have to eat a lot of delicious things and always be healthy. Dreams always my dreams.Then he ended the call with the words I love you.

The recent status of former national soccer player Song Chong-gug and daughter Jia who became natural people was revealed.

The daily life of Song Chong-gug, who lives in a mountainous area 1,000 meters above sea level, was revealed at mbn's "Field Lepo Special World" (hereinafter referred to as "Special World"), which was broadcast on the night of the 29th.

On this day, Song Chong-gug made a phone call to his daughter Jia after soccer practice with his son Ji-wook.

Song Chong-gug asked Ji-wook, "What do you do these days?" But Ji-wook suggested a phone connection saying, "I do not know."

Song Chong-gug then tried to make a video call with Jia, and Jia, who became more mature on the screen, attracted attention. Song Chong-gug was embarrassed by Jia, saying, "No, why did the baby come out?"

Jia looked at the two and said, "It looks like the same," and Ji-wook said, "What is it?" And said, "My sister and Father resemble more." Then Jia said, "I know," and "Father, do you want to see me?"

Song Chong-gug then said: "I miss you, give me a minute. Let's go to the movies. Let's go out with Father after a long time."

Jia also said, "Father, you like to stay there. "I am bored because we are not there," Song Chong-gug said. "I am bored," Jia, when I play with Ji-wook is the most fun. "

In the appearance of Father, Jia said, "I have to eat a lot of delicious things and always be healthy. Dreams always my dreams." Then he ended the call with the words "I love you."