The Devil Judge' Kim Min-jung Past History, Ji Sung Loved The Housemaid 'Reversal'

Past history of Kim Min-jung and Ji Sung has been revealed.In the 6th episode of TVNs Saturday Drama The Devil Judge (playplayed by Moon Yoo-seok/directed by Choi Jung-gyu), which was broadcast on July 18, the past history of Kang John (Ji Sung) and Jung Sun-ah (Kim Min-jung) was drawn.Elijah (Chae Eun) told Kim Gaon (Jin Young) that John had made his favorite The Housemaid jump from the second floor.At that time, after being kidnapped by Jung Sun-ah and forced to kiss, John said, I still have a habit of being able to grasp the subject and touching anything.Jung Sun-ah said, Oh my God, are you just getting to know me? Then Jung Sun-ah and Johns past history were drawn.Jung Sun-ah came to The Housemaid at the house of John and said, I lived without knowing that there was a world of such beautiful things.How is Master John so beautiful and handsome?Then, when the river asked, Do you like me? How good is it? Can you jump here? Can you do it for me? Jung Sun-ah jumped off the second floor.Jung Sun-ah said, I was so much, I liked it so much, but his memory was different.
Past history of Kim Min-jung and Ji Sung has been revealed.In the 6th episode of TVNs Saturday Drama The Devil Judge (playplayed by Moon Yoo-seok/directed by Choi Jung-gyu), which was broadcast on July 18, the past history of Kang John (Ji Sung) and Jung Sun-ah (Kim Min-jung) was drawn.Elijah (Chae Eun) told Kim Gaon (Jin Young) that John had made his favorite The Housemaid jump from the second floor.At that time, after being kidnapped by Jung Sun-ah and forced to kiss, John said, I still have a habit of being able to grasp the subject and touching anything.Jung Sun-ah said, Oh my God, are you just getting to know me? Then Jung Sun-ah and Johns past history were drawn.Jung Sun-ah came to The Housemaid at the house of John and said, I lived without knowing that there was a world of such beautiful things.How is Master John so beautiful and handsome?Then, when the river asked, Do you like me? How good is it? Can you jump here? Can you do it for me? Jung Sun-ah jumped off the second floor.Jung Sun-ah said, I was so much, I liked it so much, but his memory was different.

Past history of Kim Min-jung and Ji Sung has been revealed.

In the 6th episode of TVN's Saturday Drama The Devil Judge' (playplayed by Moon Yoo-seok/directed by Choi Jung-gyu), which was broadcast on July 18, the past history of Kang John (Ji Sung) and Jung Sun-ah (Kim Min-jung) was drawn.

Elijah (Chae Eun) told Kim Gaon (Jin Young) that John had made his favorite The Housemaid jump from the second floor. At that time, after being kidnapped by Jung Sun-ah and forced to kiss, John said, "I still have a habit of being able to grasp the subject and touching anything."

Jung Sun-ah said, “Oh my God, are you just getting to know me?” Then Jung Sun-ah and John’s past history were drawn. Jung Sun-ah came to The Housemaid at the house of John and said, “I lived without knowing that there was a world of such beautiful things. How is Master John so beautiful and handsome?”

Then, when the river asked, “Do you like me? How good is it? Can you jump here? Can you do it for me?” Jung Sun-ah jumped off the second floor. Jung Sun-ah said, “I was so much, I liked it so much,” but his memory was different.