Stray Kids I.N, I'm excited about it, huh? OOTD, show off with a check shirt.

Group Stray Kids member I.N showed off OOTD (which means clothes worn today as short for Outfit Of The Day)Stray Kids official Instagram on the 5th showed several photos of I.N with the article Im not raining and Im excited...Photo By.The I.N in the picture was chic and excited in the background of the building, and it seemed to enjoy peaceful daily life on a quiet street without people.Among the Stray Kids members, I.N, who is especially interested in clothes, also made fans excited with OOTD, which is comfortable and sensible.I.N wore a black ball cap and a light blue check shirt to emanate a refreshing charm; together, she paired and styled her jeans wide pants.Overall, the oversized outfit feels comfortable and casual, with a pair of black and white crossbacks matched to show sensual styling to the end.Meanwhile, Group Stray Kids, which I.N belongs to, is preparing to make a comeback in August.
Group Stray Kids member I.N showed off OOTD (which means clothes worn today as short for Outfit Of The Day)Stray Kids official Instagram on the 5th showed several photos of I.N with the article Im not raining and Im excited...Photo By.The I.N in the picture was chic and excited in the background of the building, and it seemed to enjoy peaceful daily life on a quiet street without people.Among the Stray Kids members, I.N, who is especially interested in clothes, also made fans excited with OOTD, which is comfortable and sensible.I.N wore a black ball cap and a light blue check shirt to emanate a refreshing charm; together, she paired and styled her jeans wide pants.Overall, the oversized outfit feels comfortable and casual, with a pair of black and white crossbacks matched to show sensual styling to the end.Meanwhile, Group Stray Kids, which I.N belongs to, is preparing to make a comeback in August.
Group Stray Kids member I.N showed off OOTD (which means clothes worn today as short for Outfit Of The Day)Stray Kids official Instagram on the 5th showed several photos of I.N with the article Im not raining and Im excited...Photo By.The I.N in the picture was chic and excited in the background of the building, and it seemed to enjoy peaceful daily life on a quiet street without people.Among the Stray Kids members, I.N, who is especially interested in clothes, also made fans excited with OOTD, which is comfortable and sensible.I.N wore a black ball cap and a light blue check shirt to emanate a refreshing charm; together, she paired and styled her jeans wide pants.Overall, the oversized outfit feels comfortable and casual, with a pair of black and white crossbacks matched to show sensual styling to the end.Meanwhile, Group Stray Kids, which I.N belongs to, is preparing to make a comeback in August.

group Stray Kids member I.N showed off 'OOTD (which means clothes worn today as short for Outfit Of The Day)'

Stray Kids' official Instagram on the 5th showed several photos of I.N with the article "I'm not raining and I'm excited...Photo By.

The I.N in the picture was chic and excited in the background of the building, and it seemed to enjoy peaceful daily life on a quiet street without people. Among the Stray Kids members, I.N, who is especially interested in clothes, also made fans excited with 'OOTD', which is comfortable and sensible.

I.N wore a black ball cap and a light blue check shirt to emanate a refreshing charm; together, she paired and styled her jeans wide pants. Overall, the oversized outfit feels comfortable and casual, with a pair of black and white crossbacks Matched to show sensual styling to the end.

Meanwhile, group Stray Kids, which I.N belongs to, is preparing to make a comeback in August.