Song Eun-yi, CEO of 30 employees well-off, "top company sales, no Haru can't rest" (Radio Star)

Song Eun-yi, a representative of 30 well-known employees, told Haru that he was busy to maintain the top spot in the company.MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcast on July 14th 729 times I am busy!Hyundai Society special feature, four people who are short of 10 bodies, Yang Jae-jin, Song Eun-yi, Kim Soo-yong and Kim Sang-hyuk appeared as guests.Song Eun-yi has been working as a representative of Media Lab SISO, which includes members Kim Shin-young, Shin Bong-sun, Ahn Young Mi, and Yoo Jae-hwan of Self Five, and a representative of Content Lab Bibo, which produces various field contents.However, if you pick up Song Eun-yi and re-enter the top spot in sales, the main character is you.I really work without a break, I do not work much, said Ahn Young Mi, who usually watches Song Eun-yi.I look at my senior and think that I should not do much work. Not long ago, Song Eun-yi came to his house and fell asleep, but the tear in his eyes was so salty.Im confident of 20 hours of sleep, Ahn Young Mi said.Song Eun-yi said of his own schedule: I cant even get a Haru a week off, he said, adding: I have six fixed pros and three company-produced content.I am also appearing and planning myself. Song Eun-yi has also unveiled a major project that is being pursued recently.Davi, Actor Lamiran, singer Miran, ITZY (there are) and other stars named How to spend 2021 well were together.Song Eun-yi raised expectations with the words were ready by October.Song Eun-yi also showed a short sadness about his entertainer Ahn Young Mi.He said that the management philosophy is shaken because of Ahn Young Mi, and that everyone is actively involved, and Ahn Young Mi refuses to do things he does not know well.When a member of the party comes in and says, How about a schedule, everyone is seriously worried, but Ahn Young Mi alone said, I am not attracted.Song Eun-yi said: I respect the choice of Mr. Ahn Young Mi, but I dont know why when I hear the pro that I refused.Steel Unit MC came in, refused, and a large company broadcasts on SNS, and the president said he would come out directly.I said that MC would like to have Ahn Young Mi, he said.  (It was also likeSong Eun-yi said to Kim Gu, who asked about the size of the company, If you do external partners, you will have about 30 people.He also said that all the employees are assaulted by facts. I am a representative of my own, but when I talk about it, I boo it.Once the employees were there, he said, laughing at the atmosphere of the company.On this day, Song Eun-yi also released anecdotes aimed at managing and transferring content business, and for life reversal with different businesses.If you look back at us, why did you think that? Theres a case. One of them is artificial liver investment.Later, he was drawn to the idea that he was different in size, and he was told that he had developed it, but he was only a ton truck.I can continue to develop it, he said, laughing and sad at the same time.On the other hand, Song Eun-yi attracted attention by revealing his heart to and from cold water and hot water because of his best friend Kim Sook.Song Eun-yi said, Kim Sook recently said that he did not see it because he was not crazy.I made it to work on Double Jeopardy V, and Im busy. So if you try to do Selub Five, why not Double Jeopardy V? I was in a lot of resentment until the end of last year, but it was so good to be in the KBS entertainment Grand Prize.I know all about my relationship with Sook-yi, but I was happy, so I got the answer, I like to be promoted to a husband who does not want to see me.
Song Eun-yi, a representative of 30 well-known employees, told Haru that he was busy to maintain the top spot in the company.MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcast on July 14th 729 times I am busy!Hyundai Society special feature, four people who are short of 10 bodies, Yang Jae-jin, Song Eun-yi, Kim Soo-yong and Kim Sang-hyuk appeared as guests.Song Eun-yi has been working as a representative of Media Lab SISO, which includes members Kim Shin-young, Shin Bong-sun, Ahn Young Mi, and Yoo Jae-hwan of Self Five, and a representative of Content Lab Bibo, which produces various field contents.However, if you pick up Song Eun-yi and re-enter the top spot in sales, the main character is you.I really work without a break, I do not work much, said Ahn Young Mi, who usually watches Song Eun-yi.I look at my senior and think that I should not do much work. Not long ago, Song Eun-yi came to his house and fell asleep, but the tear in his eyes was so salty.Im confident of 20 hours of sleep, Ahn Young Mi said.Song Eun-yi said of his own schedule: I cant even get a Haru a week off, he said, adding: I have six fixed pros and three company-produced content.I am also appearing and planning myself. Song Eun-yi has also unveiled a major project that is being pursued recently.Davi, Actor Lamiran, singer Miran, ITZY (there are) and other stars named How to spend 2021 well were together.Song Eun-yi raised expectations with the words were ready by October.Song Eun-yi also showed a short sadness about his entertainer Ahn Young Mi.He said that the management philosophy is shaken because of Ahn Young Mi, and that everyone is actively involved, and Ahn Young Mi refuses to do things he does not know well.When a member of the party comes in and says, How about a schedule, everyone is seriously worried, but Ahn Young Mi alone said, I am not attracted.Song Eun-yi said: I respect the choice of Mr. Ahn Young Mi, but I dont know why when I hear the pro that I refused.Steel Unit MC came in, refused, and a large company broadcasts on SNS, and the president said he would come out directly.I said that MC would like to have Ahn Young Mi, he said.  (It was also likeSong Eun-yi said to Kim Gu, who asked about the size of the company, If you do external partners, you will have about 30 people.He also said that all the employees are assaulted by facts. I am a representative of my own, but when I talk about it, I boo it.Once the employees were there, he said, laughing at the atmosphere of the company.On this day, Song Eun-yi also released anecdotes aimed at managing and transferring content business, and for life reversal with different businesses.If you look back at us, why did you think that? Theres a case. One of them is artificial liver investment.Later, he was drawn to the idea that he was different in size, and he was told that he had developed it, but he was only a ton truck.I can continue to develop it, he said, laughing and sad at the same time.On the other hand, Song Eun-yi attracted attention by revealing his heart to and from cold water and hot water because of his best friend Kim Sook.Song Eun-yi said, Kim Sook recently said that he did not see it because he was not crazy.I made it to work on Double Jeopardy V, and Im busy. So if you try to do Selub Five, why not Double Jeopardy V? I was in a lot of resentment until the end of last year, but it was so good to be in the KBS entertainment Grand Prize.I know all about my relationship with Sook-yi, but I was happy, so I got the answer, I like to be promoted to a husband who does not want to see me.

Song Eun-yi, a representative of 30 well-known employees, told Haru that he was busy to maintain the top spot in the company.

MBC entertainment program Radio Star' broadcast on July 14th 729 times 'I am busy! Hyundai Society 'special feature, four people who are short of 10 bodies, Yang Jae-jin, Song Eun-yi, Kim Soo-yong and Kim Sang-hyuk appeared as guests.

Song Eun-yi has been working as a representative of 'Media Lab SISO', which includes members Kim Shin-young, Shin Bong-sun, Ahn Young Mi, and Yoo Jae-hwan of 'Self Five', and a representative of 'Content Lab Bibo', which produces various field contents.

However, if you pick up Song Eun-yi and re-enter the top spot in sales, the main character is you. "I really work without a break, I do not work much," said Ahn Young Mi, who usually watches Song Eun-yi. I look at my senior and think that I should not do much work. " Not long ago, Song Eun-yi came to his house and fell asleep, but the tear in his eyes was so salty. "I'm confident of 20 hours of sleep," Ahn Young Mi said.

Song Eun-yi said of his own schedule: "I can't even get a Haru a week off," he said, adding: "I have six fixed pros and three company-produced content. I am also appearing and planning myself. "

Song Eun-yi has also unveiled a major project that is being pursued recently. Davi, Actor Lamiran, singer Miran, ITZY (there are) and other stars named 'How to spend 2021 well' were together. Song Eun-yi raised expectations with the words "we're ready by October."

Song Eun-yi also showed a short sadness about his entertainer Ahn Young Mi. He said that the management philosophy is shaken because of Ahn Young Mi, and that "everyone is actively involved, and Ahn Young Mi refuses to do things he does not know well. When a member of the party comes in and says, "How about a schedule," everyone is seriously worried, but Ahn Young Mi alone said, "I am not attracted."

Song Eun-yi said: "I respect the choice of Mr. Ahn Young Mi, but I don't know why when I hear the pro that I refused. 'Steel Unit' MC came in, refused, and a large company broadcasts on SNS, and the president said he would come out directly. "I said that MC would like to have Ahn Young Mi," he said. " (It was also like"

Song Eun-yi said to Kim Gu, who asked about the size of the company, "If you do external partners, you will have about 30 people." He also said that all the employees are assaulted by facts. "I am a representative of my own, but when I talk about it, I boo it. Once the employees were there, "he said, laughing at the atmosphere of the company.

On this day, Song Eun-yi also released anecdotes aimed at managing and transferring content business, and for life reversal with different businesses. "If you look back at us, why did you think that? There's a case. One of them is artificial liver investment. Later, he was drawn to the idea that he was different in size, and he was told that he had developed it, but he was only a ton truck. I can continue to develop it, "he said, laughing and sad at the same time.

On the other hand, Song Eun-yi attracted attention by revealing his heart to and from cold water and hot water because of his best friend Kim Sook. Song Eun-yi said, "Kim Sook recently said that he did not see it because he was not crazy. I made it to work on Double Jeopardy V, and I'm busy. So if you try to do 'Selub Five', why not 'Double Jeopardy V'? "

"I was in a lot of resentment until the end of last year, but it was so good to be in the KBS entertainment Grand Prize. I know all about my relationship with Sook-yi, but I was happy, so I got the answer, "I like to be promoted to a husband who does not want to see me."