Seo Dong-joo "first pocket money at 39...Grandma's Boy, collected for a year with flyer Alba."

Seo Dong-jooo posted a picture on his 29th day with an article entitled Grandmas Boy was the one who took care of me who was born.The photo, which was released on the day, included a picture taken by Seo Dong-jooo as a child and a picture of Seo Dong-jooo holding Grandmas Boy.My mother, who had only bones, was a very sensitive person to raise Alone, said Seo Dong-joo. Grandmas Boy said she was carrying me with Moy Yat Coffee.I was not Grandmas Boy, I would not have been so healthy. But Seo Dong-jooo, who cannot remember the sincerity of Grandmas Boy, said, (Grandmas Boy) was the kind of person who collected the allowances he received from my mother and brought them to his relatives and cousins in United States of America.Seo Dong-jooo said that mother Seo Jeong-Hee went through a big deal and lived with Grandmas Boy and that we three started to understand each other as a family, as a woman, as a human being.Grandmas Boy, Seo Jin-Hee and Seo Dong-jooo are able to caress and love each other.I was surprised rather than happy about the first situation I had in my life, said 39-year-old Seo Dong-jooo, who received his first allowance from Grandmas Boy a while ago. I always wanted to give my allowance, but I was worried because I was not in a situation.I was tired of the battlefield that I had to survive Alone somehow, and I almost collapsed yesterday. ... Actually I was not Alone, said Seo Dong-jooo, thanking Grandmas Boy.Meanwhile, Seo Jeong-Hees daughter, Seo Dong-jooo, is appearing on the SBS entertainment program Goal Hitting Girls.Grandmas Boy was the one who took care of me, and I was too sensitive to raise Alone.I did not sleep at all, but I had to stay with someone 24 hours a day because I was so excited and full.So Grandmas Boy said he carried me around, spilling Moy Yat Coffee.If it wasnt Grandmas Boy, I wouldnt have been so healthy.Of course I dont have any memory.Grandmas Boy in my Memory was someone who took more cousins than me or my brother.He was the kind of person who collected the allowances he had received from my mother and brought them to relatives and cousins in United States of America.When I came back to Korea during summer vacation or winter vacation, I had a lot of time with Grandmas Boy, but I had never had a deep conversation.So, it was a family, but on the other hand, there was a face-to-face feeling that was like a person.Then, when my mother went through a big deal and Grandmas Boy lived with my mother and took care of it, I, my mother, and Grandmas Boy grew up like a camaraderie.The three of us began to understand each other as a family, as a woman, as a human being, or as a part of us, or as a part of us, that we did not understand each other slowly melted down.Each tendency was really different, but I could still care and love.I had dinner with Grandmas Boy a while ago.Grandmas Boy wants to eat a hamburger, so I wait for the food with the delivery app, but Grandmas Boy suddenly puts out an envelope.Im puzzled and accept it. Its my allowance.The first allowance that Grandmas Boy, who is over eighty, gives me when I am thirty-nine. Grandmas Boy has never given me pocket money before.I was surprised rather than happy about the first situation I had ever experienced.What the hells going on here? Why are you paying me when its not a day? Where did you get the money?Grandmas Boy said he always wanted to give me pocket money, but he was worried because it was not in the right conditions, and he had collected my pocket money by doing flyer alba for the past year.Grandmas Boy, who would have done Moy Yat flyer Alba on a hot day for a year, passed through my head like a movie.I was a child, a thirty-nine-year-old man, a career or a money, and I guess shes still a baby to Grandmas Boy.So I still want to give my allowance, I want to feed rice until my stomach bursts, and I want to take out the chocolate I saved.I was tired of life like a battlefield that somehow I had to survive Alone, and yesterday I almost collapsed....I was not Alone.Coffee There is Grandmas Boy who ran me down and comforted me, and there is a mother who argues with Moy Yat but still has a will.There are also river rats who live only by believing in me.The allowance from Grandmas Boy, who was thirty-nine, raises me back up.Ill cheer you up, Grandmas Boy.Photo: Seo Dong-jooo Instagram
Seo Dong-jooo posted a picture on his 29th day with an article entitled Grandmas Boy was the one who took care of me who was born.The photo, which was released on the day, included a picture taken by Seo Dong-jooo as a child and a picture of Seo Dong-jooo holding Grandmas Boy.My mother, who had only bones, was a very sensitive person to raise Alone, said Seo Dong-joo. Grandmas Boy said she was carrying me with Moy Yat Coffee.I was not Grandmas Boy, I would not have been so healthy. But Seo Dong-jooo, who cannot remember the sincerity of Grandmas Boy, said, (Grandmas Boy) was the kind of person who collected the allowances he received from my mother and brought them to his relatives and cousins in United States of America.Seo Dong-jooo said that mother Seo Jeong-Hee went through a big deal and lived with Grandmas Boy and that we three started to understand each other as a family, as a woman, as a human being.Grandmas Boy, Seo Jin-Hee and Seo Dong-jooo are able to caress and love each other.I was surprised rather than happy about the first situation I had in my life, said 39-year-old Seo Dong-jooo, who received his first allowance from Grandmas Boy a while ago. I always wanted to give my allowance, but I was worried because I was not in a situation.I was tired of the battlefield that I had to survive Alone somehow, and I almost collapsed yesterday. ... Actually I was not Alone, said Seo Dong-jooo, thanking Grandmas Boy.Meanwhile, Seo Jeong-Hees daughter, Seo Dong-jooo, is appearing on the SBS entertainment program Goal Hitting Girls.Grandmas Boy was the one who took care of me, and I was too sensitive to raise Alone.I did not sleep at all, but I had to stay with someone 24 hours a day because I was so excited and full.So Grandmas Boy said he carried me around, spilling Moy Yat Coffee.If it wasnt Grandmas Boy, I wouldnt have been so healthy.Of course I dont have any memory.Grandmas Boy in my Memory was someone who took more cousins than me or my brother.He was the kind of person who collected the allowances he had received from my mother and brought them to relatives and cousins in United States of America.When I came back to Korea during summer vacation or winter vacation, I had a lot of time with Grandmas Boy, but I had never had a deep conversation.So, it was a family, but on the other hand, there was a face-to-face feeling that was like a person.Then, when my mother went through a big deal and Grandmas Boy lived with my mother and took care of it, I, my mother, and Grandmas Boy grew up like a camaraderie.The three of us began to understand each other as a family, as a woman, as a human being, or as a part of us, or as a part of us, that we did not understand each other slowly melted down.Each tendency was really different, but I could still care and love.I had dinner with Grandmas Boy a while ago.Grandmas Boy wants to eat a hamburger, so I wait for the food with the delivery app, but Grandmas Boy suddenly puts out an envelope.Im puzzled and accept it. Its my allowance.The first allowance that Grandmas Boy, who is over eighty, gives me when I am thirty-nine. Grandmas Boy has never given me pocket money before.I was surprised rather than happy about the first situation I had ever experienced.What the hells going on here? Why are you paying me when its not a day? Where did you get the money?Grandmas Boy said he always wanted to give me pocket money, but he was worried because it was not in the right conditions, and he had collected my pocket money by doing flyer alba for the past year.Grandmas Boy, who would have done Moy Yat flyer Alba on a hot day for a year, passed through my head like a movie.I was a child, a thirty-nine-year-old man, a career or a money, and I guess shes still a baby to Grandmas Boy.So I still want to give my allowance, I want to feed rice until my stomach bursts, and I want to take out the chocolate I saved.I was tired of life like a battlefield that somehow I had to survive Alone, and yesterday I almost collapsed....I was not Alone.Coffee There is Grandmas Boy who ran me down and comforted me, and there is a mother who argues with Moy Yat but still has a will.There are also river rats who live only by believing in me.The allowance from Grandmas Boy, who was thirty-nine, raises me back up.Ill cheer you up, Grandmas Boy.Photo: Seo Dong-jooo Instagram

Seo Dong-jooo posted a picture on his 29th day with an article entitled "Grandma's Boy was the one who took care of me who was born."

The photo, which was released on the day, included a picture taken by Seo Dong-jooo as a child and a picture of Seo Dong-jooo holding Grandma's Boy. "My mother, who had only bones, was a very sensitive person to raise Alone," said Seo Dong-joo. "Grandma's Boy said she was carrying me with Moy Yat Coffee. I was not Grandma's Boy, I would not have been so healthy. "

But Seo Dong-jooo, who cannot remember the sincerity of Grandma's Boy, said, "(Grandma's Boy) was the kind of person who collected the allowances he received from my mother and brought them to his relatives and cousins in United States of America."

Seo Dong-jooo said that mother Seo Jeong-Hee went through a big deal and lived with Grandma's Boy and that "we three started to understand each other as a family, as a woman, as a human being." Grandma's Boy, Seo Jin-Hee and Seo Dong-jooo are able to caress and love each other.

"I was surprised rather than happy about the first situation I had in my life," said 39-year-old Seo Dong-jooo, who received his first allowance from Grandma's Boy a while ago. "I always wanted to give my allowance, but I was worried because I was not in a situation.

"I was tired of the battlefield that I had to survive Alone somehow, and I almost collapsed yesterday. ... Actually I was not Alone," said Seo Dong-jooo, thanking Grandma's Boy.

Meanwhile, Seo Jeong-Hee's daughter, Seo Dong-jooo, is appearing on the SBS entertainment program "Goal Hitting Girls."

Grandma’s Boy was the one who took care of me, and I was too sensitive to raise Alone. I did not sleep at all, but I had to stay with someone 24 hours a day because I was so excited and full. So Grandma's Boy said he carried me around, spilling Moy Yat Coffee. If it wasn't Grandma's Boy, I wouldn't have been so healthy.

Of course I don't have any Memory.

Grandma's Boy in my Memory was someone who took more cousins than me or my brother. He was the kind of person who collected the allowances he had received from my mother and brought them to relatives and cousins in United States of America. When I came back to Korea during summer vacation or winter vacation, I had a lot of time with Grandma's Boy, but I had never had a deep conversation. So, it was a family, but on the other hand, there was a face-to-face feeling that was like a person.

Then, when my mother went through a big deal and Grandma's Boy lived with my mother and took care of it, I, my mother, and Grandma's Boy grew up like a camaraderie. The three of us began to understand each other as a family, as a woman, as a human being, or as a part of us, or as a part of us, that we did not understand each other slowly melted down. Each tendency was really different, but I could still care and love.

I had dinner with Grandma's Boy a while ago. Grandma's Boy wants to eat a hamburger, so I wait for the food with the delivery app, but Grandma's Boy suddenly puts out an envelope. I'm puzzled and accept it. It's my allowance.

The first allowance that Grandma's Boy, who is over eighty, gives me when I am thirty-nine. Grandma's Boy has never given me pocket money before. I was surprised rather than happy about the first situation I had ever experienced.

What the hell's going on here? Why are you paying me when it's not a day? Where did you get the money?

Grandma's Boy said he always wanted to give me pocket money, but he was worried because it was not in the right conditions, and he had collected my pocket money by doing flyer alba for the past year. Grandma's Boy, who would have done Moy Yat flyer Alba on a hot day for a year, passed through my head like a movie.

I was a child, a thirty-nine-year-old man, a career or a money, and I guess she’s still a baby to Grandma’s Boy. So I still want to give my allowance, I want to feed rice until my stomach bursts, and I want to take out the chocolate I saved.

I was tired of life like a battlefield that somehow I had to survive Alone, and yesterday I almost collapsed....I was not Alone. Coffee There is Grandma's Boy who ran me down and comforted me, and there is a mother who argues with Moy Yat but still has a will. There are also river rats who live only by believing in me.

The allowance from Grandma's Boy, who was thirty-nine, raises me back up.

I'll cheer you up, Grandma's Boy.

Photo: Seo Dong-jooo Instagram