Running Man' Kim Jong-kook, on road view la Travel... "I remember here, I want to go"

Kim Jong-kook reveals his longing for LAOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 11th, we conducted a mission to find Jessie by looking around the world using road view.On the day of the show, Kim Jong-kook headed to Las Vegas; Kim Jong-kook, who entered the Las Vegas outlet, said, Wow, I remember here.I remember here, he said. I remember Las Vegas outlets. Then he recalled, I parked here and walked away. So Yoo Jae-Suk said, Why do you go to Las Vegas outlets?I always buy clothes the same, said Ji Suk-jin, who also helped buy only a $ 20 T-shirt every day.Kim Jong-kook later shouted I found it; when everyone noticed that they had found Jessie, Kim Jong-kook said, Oh good, its flamingo.Flamingo, he said, looking for a place of memories. He said, I want to go. He expressed his longing for LA, which can not go to Corona 19.Jeon So-min, who saw this, said, If you look for LA here well, you may have a brother. Kim Jong-kook also laughed and laughed.

Kim Jong-kook reveals his longing for la

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 11th, we conducted a mission to find Jessie by looking around the world using road view.

On the day of the show, Kim Jong-kook headed to las Vegas; Kim Jong-kook, who entered the las Vegas outlet, said, "Wow, I remember here. I remember here, "he said." I remember las Vegas outlets. "

Then he recalled, "I parked here and walked away." So Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Why do you go to las Vegas outlets? "I always buy clothes the same," said Ji Suk-jin, who also helped "buy only a $ 20 T-shirt every day."

Kim Jong-kook later shouted "I found it"; when everyone noticed that they had found Jessie, Kim Jong-kook said, "Oh good, it's flamingo. Flamingo, "he said, looking for a place of memories. He said," I want to go. "He expressed his longing for la, which can not go to Corona 19.

Jeon So-min, who saw this, said, "If you look for la here well, you may have a brother." Kim Jong-kook also laughed and laughed.