Park Soo-hong My Little Old Boy' False Concept? Kim Hee-chul and Kim Gun-mo also had a relationship

It is a controversy that is not the time to get off the comedian Park Soo-hongs SBS entertainment program My Little Old Boy.It is pointed out that he was broadcasting with a false concept in a situation where he was in a relationship with GFriend.Park Soo-hong announced on the 28th that he had reported his marriage to GFriend through his Instagram account.Park Soo-hong, 52 years old this year, has been celebrating the marriage news of fellow entertainers such as Song Eun, Kim Soo-yong, Son Hun-soo and Shim Jin-hwa.It is good news to be blessed, but there are also gazes that are not good.Park Soo-hong acted as a soloist while appearing in My Little Old Boy, which mainly contains the daily life of a single man in his 30s and 40s.It is pointed out that false broadcasting undermined My Little Old Boy reliability.Park Soo-hong has been a member of the My Little Old Boy first year since August 2016.Park Soo-hong led the early popularity of My Little Old Boy as a ironless character who enjoys fellow entertainers and clubs, unlike his mothers desire for marriage.However, over time, Park Soo-hongs volume began to decline slightly, and Park Soo-hong decided to get off with his mother in April, starting a legal lawsuit over his brother-in-law and embezzlement of 10 billion won.About four months later, Park Soo-hong announced marriage; Park Soo-hong said he met his wife in December 2018 with an acquaintance and dated her for four years in numbers.Park Soo-hong and his wifes love affair overlap with Sigi in My Little Old Boy.However, it is unreasonable for Park Soo-hong to make a Grand Prize of criticism because there was a GFriend at the time of My Little Boy appearance.Love and marriage need to be distinguished: My Little Old Boy is not Solonam but Singlenams observational entertainment.If the performers marriage during the appearance of My Little Old Boy, it is right to get off the program personality, but it is a matter of thinking about dating differently.As much as singer Kim Hee-chul has appeared in My Little Old Boy until recently, while publicizing with the mother of girl group Twice.Singer Kim Gun-mo also announced pianist and professor Jang Ji-yeon and marriage during the appearance of My Little Old Boy.In addition, Park Soo-hongs fact that there is a GFriend has already been revealed in April during his brother-in-law and dispute.Now it is nothing more than catching the pod to take issue with Park Soo-hongs My Little Old Boy getting off Sigi.Even celebrities who are classified as complete, the part about GFriend is extremely private. It is also an individuals judgment whether to disclose it through broadcasting.Park Soo-hong said in an interview with the company when he raised his share price in My Little Old Boy in 2016, I will not try to make a difference.If you meet a person, you will love and develop naturally, and if you develop, you will lead to marriage. I do not know people, so I believe in fate. Park Soo-hong finally met his fateful opponent, and deserves a warm applause rather than a stinging gaze.

It is a controversy that is not the time to get off the comedian Park Soo-hong's SBS entertainment program My Little Old Boy'. It is pointed out that he was broadcasting with a false concept in a situation where he was in a relationship with GFriend.

Park Soo-hong announced on the 28th that he had reported his marriage to GFriend through his Instagram account. Park Soo-hong, 52 years old this year, has been celebrating the marriage news of fellow entertainers such as Song Eun, Kim Soo-yong, Son Hun-soo and Shim Jin-hwa.

It is good news to be blessed, but there are also gazes that are not good. Park Soo-hong acted as a soloist while appearing in My Little Old Boy', which mainly contains the daily life of a single man in his 30s and 40s. It is pointed out that 'false broadcasting' undermined My Little Old Boy' reliability.

Park Soo-hong has been a member of the "My Little Old Boy" first year since August 2016. Park Soo-hong led the early popularity of My Little Old Boy' as a 'ironless' character who enjoys fellow entertainers and clubs, unlike his mother's desire for marriage. However, over time, Park Soo-hong's volume began to decline slightly, and Park Soo-hong decided to get off with his mother in April, starting a legal lawsuit over his brother-in-law and embezzlement of 10 billion won.

About four months later, Park Soo-hong announced marriage; Park Soo-hong said he met his wife in December 2018 with an acquaintance and dated her for four years in numbers. Park Soo-hong and his wife's love affair overlap with Sigi in My Little Old Boy'. However, it is unreasonable for Park Soo-hong to make a Grand prize of criticism because there was a GFriend at the time of 'My Little Boy' appearance.

"Love" and "marriage" need to be distinguished: "My Little Old Boy" is not "Solonam" but "Singlenam"'s observational entertainment. If the performers marriage during the appearance of My Little Old Boy', it is right to get off the program personality, but it is a matter of thinking about dating differently. As much as singer Kim Hee-chul has appeared in My Little Old Boy' until recently, while publicizing with the mother of girl group Twice. Singer Kim Gun-mo also announced pianist and professor Jang Ji-yeon and marriage during the appearance of My Little Old Boy'.

In addition, Park Soo-hong's fact that there is a GFriend has already been revealed in April during his brother-in-law and dispute. Now it is nothing more than 'catching the pod' to take issue with Park Soo-hong's My Little Old Boy' getting off Sigi. Even celebrities who are classified as complete, the part about GFriend is extremely private. It is also an individual's judgment whether to disclose it through broadcasting.

Park Soo-hong said in an interview with the company when he raised his share price in "My Little Old Boy" in 2016, "I will not try to make a difference. If you meet a person, you will love and develop naturally, and if you develop, you will lead to marriage. I do not know people, so I believe in fate. " Park Soo-hong finally met his fateful opponent, and deserves a warm applause rather than a stinging gaze.