Lee Young-hyun 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' Special MC

Big Mama Lee Young-hyun unveils his marriage behind-the-scenes with Manager Husband.On SBSs Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny (hereinafter You Are My Destiny), which will be broadcast at 11:10 pm on August 2 (Month), Big Mamas luxury vocalist Lee Young-hyun, who came back completely in nine years, will appear as Special MC.On this day, Lee Young-hyun will pour out various stories such as childcare, diet, as well as stories about marriage life for 9 years.In the previous studio recording, Lee Young-hyun has attracted attention by releasing marriage behind-the-scenes with Husband, former Big Mama Manager.Lee said, If you have a local schedule in the past, you will move to a five or six hour car, and I am almost in the passenger seat because I am the youngest.I was also surprised at my appearance. In the meantime, Lee Young-hyun made a secret love without knowing the members at the time, but when he found out, all the members were aware of the love fact and laughed.Lee also said that Husband, who is still in charge of the manager, is also playing the role of the manager of the child at home.Lee Young-hyun said, At first, I wanted to be I can not do it, but I am so detailed that I can not touch my childs order from the schedule management of the day care center.I have joined more than 20 clubs for each type of mam cafe. Lee Young-hyuns Love Kahaani, who met with entertainers and Manager to reach the couples kite, will be released on SBSs You Are My Destiny, which airs at 11:10 pm on August 2 (Mon).

Big Mama Lee Young-hyun unveils his marriage behind-the-scenes with Manager Husband.

On SBS's Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny (hereinafter You Are My Destiny), which will be broadcast at 11:10 pm on August 2 (Month), Big Mama's luxury vocalist Lee Young-hyun, who came back completely in nine years, will appear as Special MC. On this day, Lee Young-hyun will pour out various stories such as childcare, diet, as well as stories about marriage life for 9 years.

In the previous studio recording, Lee Young-hyun has attracted attention by releasing marriage behind-the-scenes with Husband, former Big Mama Manager. Lee said, "If you have a local schedule in the past, you will move to a five or six hour car, and I am almost in the passenger seat because I am the youngest." I was also surprised at my appearance. " In the meantime, Lee Young-hyun made a secret Love without knowing the members at the time, but when he found out, all the members were aware of the Love fact and laughed.

Lee also said that Husband, who is still in charge of the Manager, is also playing the role of the Manager of the child at home. Lee Young-hyun said, "At first, I wanted to be 'I can not do it', but I am so detailed that I can not touch my child's order from the schedule management of the day care center. I have joined more than 20 clubs for each type of mam cafe. "

Lee Young-hyun's Love Kahaani, who met with entertainers and Manager to reach the couple's kite, will be released on SBS's You Are My Destiny, which airs at 11:10 pm on August 2 (Mon).