Lee Hye-jung "Song Joong-ki recommended Vincenzo' appeared .. I waited for the filming."

Seoul) = Radio Star Lee Hye-jung released Song Joong-kis Midam.Lee Hye-jung appeared in MBC entertainment program Radio Star which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th, and released the back story of the Drama Vincenzo.Lee Hye-jung said, I made my debut as an actor through Vincenzo. My husband (Lee Hee-joon) is close to (Song) Jung-gi because of the movie called Bogota.He recommended me directly to director Vincenzo, he added.Lee Hye-jung said, I wanted to change my parenting stress, so I contacted the middle-aged person immediately on the day I dyed it red.I was going to come out as a cameo, but it was quite a lot of time when I saw the script. It was the first Drama I ever went to, and I took it until 3 am, but I could have taken it all.But I was the first shot, so he waited until the end. He waited until his eyes were red. Thank you.

Seoul) = Radio Star' Lee Hye-jung released Song Joong-ki's Midam.

Lee Hye-jung appeared in MBC entertainment program Radio Star' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th, and released the back story of the Drama Vincenzo'.

Lee Hye-jung said, "I made my debut as an actor through Vincenzo'." "My husband (Lee Hee-joon) is close to (Song) Jung-gi because of the movie called 'Bogota'. He recommended me directly to director Vincenzo," he added.

Lee Hye-jung said, "I wanted to change my parenting stress, so I contacted the middle-aged person immediately on the day I dyed it red. I was going to come out as a cameo, but it was quite a lot of time when I saw the script. "

"It was the first Drama I ever went to, and I took it until 3 am, but I could have taken it all. But I was the first shot, so he waited until the end. He waited until his eyes were red. Thank you. "