Kim Xiu, nose molding + facial contour after swollen face reveals... "I'm so much like Larva"

Comedian Kim Xiu has been told of his recent post-plasty status.Kim Xiu broadcast live on his SNS on the 13th.Kim Xiu recently underwent nose surgery and facial contour surgery, which said when asked about his condition: Im feeling a lot better, I think we should watch for a month or so.The lower house is a little bit, but I am also shooting hard. Kim Xiu said, Im eating a little bit, but Im eating well. I feel very good because the diet is natural.Kim Xiu went on the show with a facial massage to subtract the stretching swelling; Kim Xiu said: Its a lot of bookkeeping.I said, If you break your bones while playing soccer and basketball, do not you go for about six months? I hit your bones at all.Kim Xiu also revealed why he decided to have plastic surgery.Kim Xiu confessed that the plastic surgery was a bucket list because it was so much like Larva and the head of the horse.Kim Xiu made his debut as a KBS bond Comedian in 2001; he is now communicating with fans through his personal YouTube channel.Recently, he reported on his first plastic surgery, saying, At first, I can not do anything, cry, hurt, and swear.
Comedian Kim Xiu has been told of his recent post-plasty status.Kim Xiu broadcast live on his SNS on the 13th.Kim Xiu recently underwent nose surgery and facial contour surgery, which said when asked about his condition: Im feeling a lot better, I think we should watch for a month or so.The lower house is a little bit, but I am also shooting hard. Kim Xiu said, Im eating a little bit, but Im eating well. I feel very good because the diet is natural.Kim Xiu went on the show with a facial massage to subtract the stretching swelling; Kim Xiu said: Its a lot of bookkeeping.I said, If you break your bones while playing soccer and basketball, do not you go for about six months? I hit your bones at all.Kim Xiu also revealed why he decided to have plastic surgery.Kim Xiu confessed that the plastic surgery was a bucket list because it was so much like Larva and the head of the horse.Kim Xiu made his debut as a KBS bond Comedian in 2001; he is now communicating with fans through his personal YouTube channel.Recently, he reported on his first plastic surgery, saying, At first, I can not do anything, cry, hurt, and swear.

Comedian Kim Xiu has been told of his recent post-plasty status.

Kim Xiu broadcast live on his SNS on the 13th.

Kim Xiu recently underwent nose surgery and facial contour surgery, which said when asked about his condition: "I'm feeling a lot better, I think we should watch for a month or so. The lower house is a little bit, but I am also shooting hard. "

Kim Xiu said, "I'm eating a little bit, but I'm eating well. I feel very good because the diet is natural."

Kim Xiu went on the show with a facial massage to subtract the stretching swelling; Kim Xiu said: "It's a lot of bookkeeping. "I said, "If you break your bones while playing soccer and basketball, do not you go for about six months? I hit your bones at all."

Kim Xiu also revealed why he decided to have plastic surgery. Kim Xiu confessed that "the plastic surgery was a bucket list because it was so much like Larva" and "the head of the horse."

Kim Xiu made his debut as a KBS bond Comedian in 2001; he is now communicating with fans through his personal YouTube channel. Recently, he reported on his first plastic surgery, saying, "At first, I can not do anything, cry, hurt, and swear."