Jo Yoon-hee "Meet my daughter Roar, Lee Dong-gun and One Week once...Father mention burden NO" ('I raise it')

I raise Jo Yoon-hee and Kim Na-young showed their ideal mother.Jo Yoon-hee, Kim Hyun-Sook, and Kim Na-young are similar in JTBCs new entertainment Brave Solo Parenting - I Raise (hereinafter I Raise, Planning Hwang Gyo-jin, and Directed by Kim Sol), which was first broadcast at 9 p.m. on the 9th (Friday), but it reveals another and various Solo parenting daily life and viewers I gave him a laugh and sympathy.Kim Gura, Chae Lim, Jo Yoon-hee, Kim Hyun-Sook, and Kim Na-young gathered in one place on the day, set up a solo parenting sequence and started their first meeting pleasantly.Jo Yoon-hee, who became the main character of the first video, said, I wanted to challenge anything with Roar, and I wanted to make memories and I was courageous.Jo Yoon-hees house was filled with hearts for Roars growth and attracted attention.There was a picture in the living room where trampolines and slides instead of sofas, and instead of TV, imaginative stimulation.In Roars room, there is a separate space for reading, house play, origami, and the studios admiration was drawn with the interior of the Kalgak, which is hard to believe that it is a house with children.Early morning, Jo Yoon-hee, who has been playing classical and preparing for breakfast, is sticking to regular parenting, feeding Roar one egg every morning after his birth.At this time, Roar made everyone laugh with weather, lovely visuals to eat breakfast.Roar warmed his heart by giving his uncles where the camera was installed a sweet greeting: Hello.Roar also enjoyed playing house with his mother, and showed off his story composition and acting skills.Jo Yoon-hee also showed YouTube for a fixed time only when eating for Roar without eating, allowing him to learn the concept of numbers and eat hard.Jo Yoon-hee showed off her unusual mothers appearance, saying that parenting was a constitution: I hope Roar becomes a free child.I want to be a subjective mother. In particular, Jo Yoon-hee played an endless situation with Roar as an actor mother.During the play, Roar frequently mentioned Father, and Jo Yoon-hee also listened to it without awkwardness.Jo Yoon-hee said, Some houses seem to have a house that is burdensome to even say words, but I did not want to do it to Roar.I did not want to convey my feelings about Father to my child. Roar is a child who is loved by Father, but he does not live in one house.So Roar is so in favor of meeting Father, and now I meet once at One Week, but if I want to go on two or three times, I will be active in making many good memories with Father whenever I want to travel. Shin-Urayasu Station and Lee Joons mother Kim Na-young then unveiled everyday life such as Grave Manga.Kim Na-young tried to put Shin-Urayasu Station and Lee Joon back to bed at 6:30 am, but the two brothers boasted full energy and did not allow their mother to sleep.Kim Na-young showed a lot of affection for the children to say that he only saw the first floor close to the nursery when he was looking for a house for Shin-Urayasu Station and Lee Joon.Kim Na-young, who started playing with his two sons shortly after the weather, showed a teamwork reminiscent of the entertainment program.Kim Na-young also showed a mother who broke up with customized parenting for children of different tendencies.He found a solution by sharing a troublesome consultation with his brother Shin-Urayasu Station, who is like a naughty when Lee Joon, a delicate emotional owner, is talking.I was also friends with my children, such as talking and touching, and I was always impressed by my efforts to give fair love to my two brothers.Kim Na-young said, I want to be a good mother. I hope that the children will be able to be comfortable when they think about mother later.After finishing the meal, he is preparing for the advertisement with the children in earnest, and he is looking forward to the next broadcast whether he can go out after preparing smoothly.In this first episode of I Raise, I showed a variety of parenting and gave me impressions and fun, especially as an opportunity to look into the various shapes of life in the world.Not only those who are doing sol-parenting, but also sharing meaningful time to learn pleasant daily life and parenting tips, comforting and cheering for someone and laughing for someone.
I raise Jo Yoon-hee and Kim Na-young showed their ideal mother.Jo Yoon-hee, Kim Hyun-Sook, and Kim Na-young are similar in JTBCs new entertainment Brave Solo Parenting - I Raise (hereinafter I Raise, Planning Hwang Gyo-jin, and Directed by Kim Sol), which was first broadcast at 9 p.m. on the 9th (Friday), but it reveals another and various Solo parenting daily life and viewers I gave him a laugh and sympathy.Kim Gura, Chae Lim, Jo Yoon-hee, Kim Hyun-Sook, and Kim Na-young gathered in one place on the day, set up a solo parenting sequence and started their first meeting pleasantly.Jo Yoon-hee, who became the main character of the first video, said, I wanted to challenge anything with Roar, and I wanted to make memories and I was courageous.Jo Yoon-hees house was filled with hearts for Roars growth and attracted attention.There was a picture in the living room where trampolines and slides instead of sofas, and instead of TV, imaginative stimulation.In Roars room, there is a separate space for reading, house play, origami, and the studios admiration was drawn with the interior of the Kalgak, which is hard to believe that it is a house with children.Early morning, Jo Yoon-hee, who has been playing classical and preparing for breakfast, is sticking to regular parenting, feeding Roar one egg every morning after his birth.At this time, Roar made everyone laugh with weather, lovely visuals to eat breakfast.Roar warmed his heart by giving his uncles where the camera was installed a sweet greeting: Hello.Roar also enjoyed playing house with his mother, and showed off his story composition and acting skills.Jo Yoon-hee also showed YouTube for a fixed time only when eating for Roar without eating, allowing him to learn the concept of numbers and eat hard.Jo Yoon-hee showed off her unusual mothers appearance, saying that parenting was a constitution: I hope Roar becomes a free child.I want to be a subjective mother. In particular, Jo Yoon-hee played an endless situation with Roar as an actor mother.During the play, Roar frequently mentioned Father, and Jo Yoon-hee also listened to it without awkwardness.Jo Yoon-hee said, Some houses seem to have a house that is burdensome to even say words, but I did not want to do it to Roar.I did not want to convey my feelings about Father to my child. Roar is a child who is loved by Father, but he does not live in one house.So Roar is so in favor of meeting Father, and now I meet once at One Week, but if I want to go on two or three times, I will be active in making many good memories with Father whenever I want to travel. Shin-Urayasu Station and Lee Joons mother Kim Na-young then unveiled everyday life such as Grave Manga.Kim Na-young tried to put Shin-Urayasu Station and Lee Joon back to bed at 6:30 am, but the two brothers boasted full energy and did not allow their mother to sleep.Kim Na-young showed a lot of affection for the children to say that he only saw the first floor close to the nursery when he was looking for a house for Shin-Urayasu Station and Lee Joon.Kim Na-young, who started playing with his two sons shortly after the weather, showed a teamwork reminiscent of the entertainment program.Kim Na-young also showed a mother who broke up with customized parenting for children of different tendencies.He found a solution by sharing a troublesome consultation with his brother Shin-Urayasu Station, who is like a naughty when Lee Joon, a delicate emotional owner, is talking.I was also friends with my children, such as talking and touching, and I was always impressed by my efforts to give fair love to my two brothers.Kim Na-young said, I want to be a good mother. I hope that the children will be able to be comfortable when they think about mother later.After finishing the meal, he is preparing for the advertisement with the children in earnest, and he is looking forward to the next broadcast whether he can go out after preparing smoothly.In this first episode of I Raise, I showed a variety of parenting and gave me impressions and fun, especially as an opportunity to look into the various shapes of life in the world.Not only those who are doing sol-parenting, but also sharing meaningful time to learn pleasant daily life and parenting tips, comforting and cheering for someone and laughing for someone.

'I raise' Jo Yoon-hee and Kim Na-young showed their ideal mother.

Jo Yoon-hee, Kim Hyun-Sook, and Kim Na-young are similar in JTBC's new entertainment "Brave Solo parenting - I Raise" (hereinafter "I Raise", Planning Hwang Gyo-jin, and Directed by Kim Sol), which was first broadcast at 9 p.m. on the 9th (Friday), but it reveals another and various Solo parenting daily life and viewers I gave him a laugh and sympathy.

Kim Gura, Chae Lim, Jo Yoon-hee, Kim Hyun-Sook, and Kim Na-young gathered in one place on the day, set up a Solo parenting sequence and started their first meeting pleasantly. Jo Yoon-hee, who became the main character of the first video, said, "I wanted to challenge anything with Roar, and I wanted to make memories and I was courageous."

Jo Yoon-hee's house was filled with hearts for Roar's growth and attracted attention. There was a picture in the living room where trampolines and slides instead of sofas, and instead of TV, imaginative stimulation. In Roar's room, there is a separate space for reading, house play, origami, and the studio's admiration was drawn with the interior of the 'Kalgak', which is hard to believe that it is a house with children.

Early morning, Jo Yoon-hee, who has been playing classical and preparing for breakfast, is sticking to regular parenting, feeding Roar one egg every morning after his birth. At this time, Roar made everyone laugh with weather, lovely visuals to eat breakfast.

Roar warmed his heart by giving his uncles where the camera was installed a sweet greeting: "Hello." Roar also enjoyed playing house with his mother, and showed off his story composition and acting skills. Jo Yoon-hee also showed YouTube for a fixed time only when eating for Roar without eating, allowing him to learn the concept of numbers and eat hard.

Jo Yoon-hee showed off her unusual mother's appearance, saying that parenting was a constitution: "I hope Roar becomes a free child. I want to be a subjective mother. "

In particular, Jo Yoon-hee played an endless situation with Roar as an actor mother. During the play, Roar frequently mentioned "Father", and Jo Yoon-hee also listened to it without awkwardness. Jo Yoon-hee said, "Some houses seem to have a house that is burdensome to even say words, but I did not want to do it to Roar. I did not want to convey my feelings about Father to my child. "Roar is a child who is loved by Father, but he does not live in one house. So Roar is so in favor of meeting Father, and now I meet once at One Week, but if I want to go on two or three times, I will be active in making many good memories with Father whenever I want to travel. "

Shin-Urayasu Station and Lee Joon's mother Kim Na-young then unveiled everyday life such as 'Grave Manga'. Kim Na-young tried to put Shin-Urayasu Station and Lee Joon back to bed at 6:30 am, but the two brothers boasted full energy and did not allow their mother to sleep. Kim Na-young showed a lot of affection for the children to say that he only saw the first floor close to the nursery when he was looking for a house for Shin-Urayasu Station and Lee Joon. Kim Na-young, who started playing with his two sons shortly after the weather, showed a teamwork reminiscent of the entertainment program.

Kim Na-young also showed a mother who broke up with customized parenting for children of different tendencies. He found a solution by sharing a troublesome consultation with his brother Shin-Urayasu Station, who is like a naughty when Lee Joon, a delicate emotional owner, is talking. I was also friends with my children, such as talking and touching, and I was always impressed by my efforts to give fair love to my two brothers.

Kim Na-young said, "I want to be a good mother. I hope that the children will be able to be comfortable when they think about 'mother' later." After finishing the meal, he is preparing for the advertisement with the children in earnest, and he is looking forward to the next broadcast whether he can go out after preparing smoothly.

In this first episode of "I Raise", I showed a variety of parenting and gave me impressions and fun, especially as an opportunity to look into the various shapes of life in the world. Not only those who are doing sol-parenting, but also sharing meaningful time to learn pleasant daily life and parenting tips, comforting and cheering for someone and laughing for someone.