Jo Yoon-hee daughter Roar, Actor mom's dna-like 'Situational Drama Master Show' admiration (I Raise)

Jo Yoon-hees daughter Roar showed off the King of the End of The Electric Affinities at the playground.In the second episode of JTBCs Brave Solo Parenting - I Raise (hereinafter I Raise), Planning Hwang Gyo-jin, and Directing Kimsol), which has been drawing attention to many viewers since its first broadcast last week, Jo Yoon-hee and Roar Familys playground visit will be broadcast.In the second episode of JTBC I Raise, which is broadcasted at 9 pm on the 16th, Parenting is the constitution, and Jo Yoon-hee, who has attracted many peoples attention with calm and perfect parenting, is revealed.In a recent shoot of I Raise, Jo Yoon-hee not only completely groomed her curly hair, Roars hair, but also calmly responded to Roars falling on the playground, which caused great admiration from the members.Roar showed the aspect of the Situational Drama Master Show following last week and predicted the birth of a new national nephew.I once again melted the hearts of the performers in the form of the first friend and sister who spoke to the sisters at the playground with my mother.I am so envious of my active appearance, said Kim Guura, who was impressed by his mother Jo Yoon-hee. I should borrow a big space later when I have a birthday party.But there was also difficulty for mum Jo Yoon-hee, which is the eating habit of daughter Roar, who is usually less interested in food.Jo Yoon-hee challenged Roars appetite to be saved by squid-based dishes to regain Roars appetite, and raised everyones curiosity about whether he could do solo-parenting perfectly until the end.On the other hand, Chae Lim, who became a empathy queen in a week of broadcasting, looked at Jo Yoon-hees daily life, and showed a empathy queen by looking at Jo Yoon-hees efforts to brighten Roar, saying, Roar is a bright and active growth of his mother.Roars daily life, which produces a lot of Ransun aunts and uncles with his perfect mother Jo Yoon-hee and lovely charm, can be seen at JTBC Brave Solo Parenting - I raise at 9 pm on the 16th.JTBC

Jo Yoon-hee's daughter Roar showed off the King of the End of The Electric Affinities at the playground.

In the second episode of JTBC's Brave Solo parenting - I Raise (hereinafter I Raise), Planning Hwang Gyo-jin, and Directing Kimsol), which has been drawing attention to many viewers since its first broadcast last week, Jo Yoon-hee and Roar Family's playground visit will be broadcast.

In the second episode of JTBC 'I Raise', which is broadcasted at 9 pm on the 16th, 'parenting is the constitution', and Jo Yoon-hee, who has attracted many people's attention with calm and perfect parenting, is revealed.

In a recent shoot of I Raise, Jo Yoon-hee not only completely groomed her curly hair, Roar's hair, but also calmly responded to Roar's falling on the playground, which caused great admiration from the members.

Roar showed the aspect of the 'Situational Drama Master Show' following last week and predicted the birth of a new national nephew. I once again melted the hearts of the performers in the form of the first friend and sister who spoke to the sisters at the playground with my mother. "I am so envious of my active appearance," said Kim Guura, who was impressed by his mother Jo Yoon-hee. "I should borrow a big space later when I have a birthday party."

But there was also difficulty for mum Jo Yoon-hee, which is the eating habit of daughter Roar, who is usually less interested in food. Jo Yoon-hee challenged Roar's appetite to be saved by squid-based dishes to regain Roar's appetite, and raised everyone's curiosity about whether he could do Solo-parenting perfectly until the end.

On the other hand, Chae Lim, who became a 'empathy queen' in a week of broadcasting, looked at Jo Yoon-hee's daily life, and showed a 'empathy queen' by looking at Jo Yoon-hee's efforts to brighten Roar, saying, "Roar is a bright and active growth of his mother."

Roar's daily life, which produces a lot of Ransun aunts and uncles with his perfect mother Jo Yoon-hee and lovely charm, can be seen at JTBC 'Brave Solo parenting - I raise' at 9 pm on the 16th.

JTBC