Im Soo-hyang, wearing a supermini dress..."Day tou tou."

On the 31st, Im Soo-hyang posted a photo on his personal instagram with an article entitled Day Tou Day Tou. In the photo, Im Soo-hyang visits the clothing store and takes a picture.The netizens who watched this commented, Its just beautiful, It looks good in a mini dress, and I want to do a day with my sister.On the other hand, Im Soo-hyang, who made his debut in the 2009 movie Fourth Class Mysteries, appeared in the MBC Drama When I Was Most Beautiful last October.

On the 31st, Im Soo-hyang posted a photo on his personal instagram with an article entitled "Day Tou Day Tou." In the photo, Im Soo-hyang visits the clothing store and takes a picture.

The netizens who watched this commented, "It's just beautiful," "It looks good in a mini dress," and "I want to do a day with my sister."

On the other hand, Im Soo-hyang, who made his debut in the 2009 movie 'Fourth Class Mysteries', appeared in the MBC Drama 'When I Was Most Beautiful' last October.