"I thought Song Ga-in was fat...kim yong-bin Grandma's Boy, 'Mr. Trot Magic Wanderer' devastated

Grandmas Boy of Kim yong-bin, Mr. Trot Magic Wanderer, praised Song Ga-ins beautiful look.On the 24 Days broadcast KBS 2TV Mr. Trot Magic Wanderer, Kim yong-bin came out with Grandmas Boy, who raised him.It was the last stage of the Trot Magic Wanderers.His Grandmas Boy, who was present with a sick body, said, I am so happy. I ate two painkillers. I ate breakfast and ate in the afternoon.I came to see my baby, either dead or scared, he said.In particular, he said, I have a lot of costume troubles, I wear the purest ones. But heres all the beautiful girls.Moon Se-yoon and Kim Shin-young are all pretty, he praised and laughed.Mr. Trot Magic Jury

Grandma's Boy of kim yong-bin, 'Mr. Trot Magic Wanderer', praised Song Ga-in's beautiful look.

On the 24 Days broadcast KBS 2TV 'Mr. Trot Magic Wanderer', kim yong-bin came out with Grandma's Boy, who raised him. It was the last stage of the Trot Magic Wanderers.

His Grandma's Boy, who was present with a sick body, said, "I am so happy. I ate two painkillers. I ate breakfast and ate in the afternoon. “I came to see my baby, either dead or scared,” he said.

In particular, he said, “I have a lot of costume troubles, I wear the purest ones. But here’s all the beautiful girls. Moon Se-yoon and Kim Shin-young are all pretty, "he praised and laughed.

Mr. Trot Magic Jury