Hyolyn, today (8th) released her own song "Why Not" by surprise...extends musical Spectrum

The Artist Hyolyn surprises release of her own songHyolyn will release a new song To Find a Reason through various online soundtrack sites at 6 pm on the 8th.This new song is a new song released in about 11 months after the mini album SAY MY NAME released in August last year, and it is Hyolyns own song.I was comforted by the tired people and told the story of comfort that I hope to continue to move forward without stopping.In particular, Why I Was Not, Mad Clanne, who has been together with Hyolyn in about seven years since Im Disgusting released in 2014, and Kim Seung-min participated in the feature, adding to the charm of the song, and Looking for a reason I should live.I also try to persuade me and make a reason why I was not there. He gives comfort to those who listen through lyrics.Recently, Hyolyn has been releasing Hyolyns own series Ramblings on YouTube since June 7th.Ramblings means just talking to yourself, maybe my story and is being released with visualizer videos for fans.Following the teaser and Whats Happiness video released earlier, Hyolyns own songs, which have not been released in the meantime, will be released sequentially.In addition, he has expanded his musical spectrum by growing up as a The Artist, including participating in the composition of The Artist Ra Mi-ran and Mirans Ra Mi-ran in June of the How to Spend 2021 project.Meanwhile, Hyolyns new song Why There Wasn will be released on various online soundtrack sites at 6 pm on the 8th.
The Artist Hyolyn surprises release of her own songHyolyn will release a new song To Find a Reason through various online soundtrack sites at 6 pm on the 8th.This new song is a new song released in about 11 months after the mini album SAY MY NAME released in August last year, and it is Hyolyns own song.I was comforted by the tired people and told the story of comfort that I hope to continue to move forward without stopping.In particular, Why I Was Not, Mad Clanne, who has been together with Hyolyn in about seven years since Im Disgusting released in 2014, and Kim Seung-min participated in the feature, adding to the charm of the song, and Looking for a reason I should live.I also try to persuade me and make a reason why I was not there. He gives comfort to those who listen through lyrics.Recently, Hyolyn has been releasing Hyolyns own series Ramblings on YouTube since June 7th.Ramblings means just talking to yourself, maybe my story and is being released with visualizer videos for fans.Following the teaser and Whats Happiness video released earlier, Hyolyns own songs, which have not been released in the meantime, will be released sequentially.In addition, he has expanded his musical spectrum by growing up as a The Artist, including participating in the composition of The Artist Ra Mi-ran and Mirans Ra Mi-ran in June of the How to Spend 2021 project.Meanwhile, Hyolyns new song Why There Wasn will be released on various online soundtrack sites at 6 pm on the 8th.

The Artist Hyolyn surprises release of her own song

Hyolyn will release a new song 'To Find a Reason' through various Online soundtrack sites at 6 pm on the 8th.

This new song is a new song released in about 11 months after the mini album SAY MY NAME released in August last year, and it is Hyolyn's own song. I was comforted by the tired people and told the story of comfort that I hope to continue to move forward without stopping.

In particular, 'Why I Was Not', Mad Clanne, who has been together with Hyolyn in about seven years since 'I'm Disgusting' released in 2014, and Kim Seung-min participated in the feature, adding to the charm of the song, and 'Looking for a reason I should live. I also try to persuade me and make a reason why I was not there. "He gives comfort to those who listen through lyrics.

Recently, Hyolyn has been releasing Hyolyn's own series 'Ramblings' on YouTube since June 7th. Ramblings means 'just talking to yourself, maybe my story' and is being released with visualizer videos for fans. Following the teaser and What's Happiness video released earlier, Hyolyn's own songs, which have not been released in the meantime, will be released sequentially.

In addition, he has expanded his musical Spectrum by growing up as a The Artist, including participating in the composition of The Artist Ra Mi-ran and Miran's Ra Mi-ran in June of the 'How to Spend 2021' project.

Meanwhile, Hyolyn's new song 'Why There Wasn' will be released on various Online soundtrack sites at 6 pm on the 8th.