Gong Hyo-jin, lovely eyes...

Gong Hyo-jin shares lovely routineOn the morning of the 13th, Gong Hyo-jin posted a photo of a personal Instagram with a photo of I should not eat this, but I will go to freezing until my birthday and adding chocolate emoticons.In the open photo, Gong Hyo-jin is smiling with a gift, especially his lovely eyes stole the hearts of the viewers.The netizens who watched this were various reactions such as Sister is so lovely, Sister is cute, I have to wait more than half a year until my birthday, Sister smile is my healing and happiness and I love you.iMBC  Photo Source Gong Hyo-jin Instagram

Gong Hyo-jin shares lovely routine

On the morning of the 13th, Gong Hyo-jin posted a photo of a personal Instagram with a photo of "I should not eat this, but I will go to freezing until my birthday" and adding Chocolate emoticons.

In the open photo, Gong Hyo-jin is smiling with a gift, especially his lovely eyes stole the hearts of the viewers.

The netizens who watched this were various reactions such as "Sister is so lovely", "Sister is cute, I have to wait more than half a year until my birthday", "Sister smile is my healing and happiness" and "I love you".

iMBC Photo Source Gong Hyo-jin Instagram