bird singer' Kang Seung-yoon "Shimpyeong? Let's do what we learned from Lee Seung-cheol."

Seven judges of bird singer predicted a review restaurant.KBS 2TV new audition, The song We Loved, Bird Singer (hereinafter referred to as Bird singer), which will be broadcasted on July 15th, is a survival audition program that unearths singers who will sing famous songs from the 1970s to the 1990s with the sensibility of the current generation.In this regard, MC Sung Si-kyung, judge Bae Chul-soo - Lee Seung-cheol - Kim Hyun Chul - Jung Jae Hyung - Spider - Sola - Kang Seung-yoon opened the premiere of the bird singer excavation project by conducting the first recording at the Seoul KBS annex at the end of last month.On this day, Sung Si-kyung introduced one judge sitting opposite him and asked Lee Seung-cheol, How many people are going to ring (in solo) in this bird singer?Lee Seung-cheol said, I will go to the sympathy code instead of the poisonous words. I would like to give warm advice, so please expect it.Spider and Kang Seung-yoon were the ones who predicted the reverse red taste review.Ive seen a few audition screenings, and Ive been around saying, Im a good man to say, and I think Im going to do it again, Spider said.Kang Seung-yoon also said, I will do what I learned from Lee Seung-cheol, who was an audition judge who appeared in the past.Lee Seung-cheol said, It is like a friend I picked (in the audition). Kang Seung-yoon and Tikitaka Chemi emanated.In addition, Bae Chul-soo, Kim Hyun Chul, Jung Jae Hyung, and Sola expressed their enthusiasm, saying, I will look at the color and merits of the participants. I am very excited to see how to reinterpret the songs of the 1970s and 1990s and to be impressed.

Seven judges of bird singer' predicted a review restaurant.

kbs 2TV new audition, The song We Loved, bird singer (hereinafter referred to as bird singer), which will be broadcasted on July 15th, is a survival audition program that unearths singers who will sing famous songs from the 1970s to the 1990s with the sensibility of the current generation. In this regard, MC Sung Si-kyung, judge Bae Chul-soo - Lee Seung-cheol - Kim Hyun Chul - Jung Jae Hyung - Spider - Sola - Kang Seung-yoon opened the premiere of the bird singer' excavation project by conducting the first recording at the Seoul kbs annex at the end of last month.

On this day, Sung Si-kyung introduced one judge sitting opposite him and asked Lee Seung-cheol, "How many people are going to ring (in solo) in this bird singer'?" Lee Seung-cheol said, "I will go to the sympathy code instead of the poisonous words." "I would like to give warm advice, so please expect it."

Spider and Kang Seung-yoon were the ones who predicted the reverse 'red taste' review. “I’ve seen a few audition screenings, and I’ve been around saying, ‘I’m a good man to say,’ and I think I’m going to do it again,” Spider said. Kang Seung-yoon also said, "I will do what I learned from Lee Seung-cheol, who was an audition judge who appeared in the past." Lee Seung-cheol said, "It is like a friend I picked (in the audition)." Kang Seung-yoon and Tikitaka Chemi emanated.

In addition, Bae Chul-soo, Kim Hyun Chul, Jung Jae Hyung, and Sola expressed their enthusiasm, saying, "I will look at the color and merits of the participants." "I am very excited to see how to reinterpret the songs of the 1970s and 1990s and to be impressed.