Ahn Jae-hyun, an extraordinary Clothes hanger...a boyish beauty that can not be hidden

Actor Ahn Jae-hyun has reported on the latest.Ahn Jae-hyun posted a photo on his Instagram with a camera emoji on Monday.In the photo, Ahn Jae-hyun, who sits on a chair and covers his eyes with one hand, was shown.The netizens who encountered the photos showed various reactions such as My brother is not sick, I can not hide my good looks even if I close my eyes, How did a man look like that to stimulate his protective instinct, I love you, Ahn Jae-hyun.Meanwhile, Ahn Jae-hyun recently returned to the spotlight after about two years of divorce from his ex-wife, Koo Hye-sun, through the Teabing Original Series Spring Camp.Photo: Ahn Jae-hyun SNS
Actor Ahn Jae-hyun has reported on the latest.Ahn Jae-hyun posted a photo on his Instagram with a camera emoji on Monday.In the photo, Ahn Jae-hyun, who sits on a chair and covers his eyes with one hand, was shown.The netizens who encountered the photos showed various reactions such as My brother is not sick, I can not hide my good looks even if I close my eyes, How did a man look like that to stimulate his protective instinct, I love you, Ahn Jae-hyun.Meanwhile, Ahn Jae-hyun recently returned to the spotlight after about two years of divorce from his ex-wife, Koo Hye-sun, through the Teabing Original Series Spring Camp.Photo: Ahn Jae-hyun SNS

Actor Ahn Jae-hyun has reported on the latest.

Ahn Jae-hyun posted a photo on his Instagram with a camera emoji on Monday.

In the photo, Ahn Jae-hyun, who sits on a chair and covers his eyes with one hand, was shown.

The netizens who encountered the photos showed various reactions such as "My brother is not sick", "I can not hide my good looks even if I close my eyes", "How did a man look like that to stimulate his protective instinct, I love you, Ahn Jae-hyun".

Meanwhile, Ahn Jae-hyun recently returned to the spotlight after about two years of divorce from his ex-wife, Koo Hye-sun, through the Teabing Original Series Spring Camp.

Photo: Ahn Jae-hyun SNS