Yoo Dong-hyeok "I've never been a member of Super Junior."

On the afternoon of the 24th, Yoo Dong-hyuk introduced himself as Actor and Professor Yoo Dong-hyuk in his instagram and said, I am trying to convey my position in a caring manner because the facts and other contents are being published in connection with the support of the peoples power Spokesman Campus Debate Battle.I have signed an exclusive contract to act as an actor in SM Entertainment (SM) in the past and have worked as an actor and model, said Yoo Dong-hyuk. I wanted to concentrate on Actor activities, but I did not coordinate with my agency and terminated the contract through legal lawsuits.I have never said that I was a Super Junior member.I did not work, but I did not do it, he said. It was not true that I was from Super Junior, so I made a statement to confirm it.Yoo Dong-hyuk was named on the list of first-round successful candidates for the Campus Debate Battle, which is the event of People Power Party CEO Lee Jun-seok, but it was controversial because it was introduced as a member of the second Super Junior.Hello, this is Actor and Professor Yoo Dong-hyeok.I am trying to convey my position in a caring manner because the facts and other contents are being published in connection with the support of Peoples Power Spokesman Campus Debate Battle.I have signed an exclusive contract to act as an actor in SM Entertainment in the past and have worked as an actor and model.I wanted to concentrate on Actor activities, but I did not coordinate my opinions with my agency, so I terminated the contract through legal litigation.I never said I was a member of Super Junior; I was prepared for my Super Junior debut, but I did not act.Therefore, the fact that I am from Super Junior is not true, so I came to confirm it.I am currently a professor at Hanyoung University in Seoul and still work as an actor.I would appreciate it if you could refer to the misinformation for the correction of the contents.Yoo Dong-hyeok Dream.

On the afternoon of the 24th, Yoo Dong-hyuk introduced himself as "Actor and Professor Yoo Dong-hyuk" in his instagram and said, "I am trying to convey my position in a caring manner because the facts and other contents are being published in connection with the support of the people's power Spokesman Campus Debate Battle."

"I have signed an exclusive contract to act as an Actor in SM Entertainment (SM) in the past and have worked as an Actor and model," said Yoo Dong-hyuk. "I wanted to concentrate on Actor activities, but I did not coordinate with my agency and terminated the contract through legal lawsuits."

"I have never said that I was a Super Junior member. "I did not work, but I did not do it," he said. "It was not true that I was from Super Junior, so I made a statement to confirm it."

Yoo Dong-hyuk was named on the list of first-round successful candidates for the Campus Debate Battle, which is the event of People Power Party CEO Lee Jun-seok, but it was controversial because it was introduced as a member of the second Super Junior.

Hello, this is Actor and Professor Yoo Dong-hyeok.

I am trying to convey my position in a caring manner because the facts and other contents are being published in connection with the support of 'People's Power Spokesman Campus Debate Battle'.

I have signed an exclusive contract to act as an Actor in SM Entertainment in the past and have worked as an Actor and model.

I wanted to concentrate on Actor activities, but I did not coordinate my opinions with my agency, so I terminated the contract through legal litigation.

I never said I was a member of Super Junior; I was prepared for my Super Junior debut, but I did not act.

Therefore, the fact that I am from Super Junior is not true, so I came to confirm it.

I am currently a professor at Hanyoung University in Seoul and still work as an Actor.

I would appreciate it if you could refer to the misinformation for the correction of the contents.

Yoo Dong-hyeok Dream.