WE KID' Hwang Jung-min, store owner Death case 'Fried shrimp' quiz controversy "wasn't careful"

Hwang Jung-mins WE KID side apologized for the controversy over the quiz.On June 23, KBS Cool FM Hwang Jung-mins WE KID appeared DJ Hwang Jung-min Announcer.I apologize deeply for the quiz yesterday, said Hwang Jung-min at the opening. I was interested in thinking about it with more interest, but I did not look closely in many ways.I will take my intellectual mind deeply that I was not careful and pay more attention, he added.On the previous day, WE KID of Hwang Jung-min on the 22nd, DJ Hwang Jung-min mentioned boiled eggs, Fried shrimp, and Sundae salt in response to a quiz that the fight that started in this one refund battle is driving the owner of the house to death and buying coexistence.DJ Hwang Jung-min said, I was hesitant to ask for a quiz, after releasing the correct answer, Fried shrimp. Through this quiz, I have been able to solve it with the hope that many people will know this and be interested.This is a death incident when a 50-year-old store owner A, who was operating a food store in Dongjak-gu, Seoul, suffered a cerebral hemorrhage after suffering a protest from a guest who started in a Fried shrimp on May 29th.However, shortly after the broadcast of Hwang Jung-mins WE KID, many listeners pointed out that it was rash that they submitted the case as a quiz.In addition, a listener publicly criticized KBS viewers through a petition.

Hwang Jung-min's WE KID' side apologized for the controversy over the quiz.

On June 23, KBS Cool FM Hwang Jung-min's WE KID' appeared dj Hwang Jung-min Announcer.

"I apologize deeply for the quiz yesterday," said Hwang Jung-min at the opening. "I was interested in thinking about it with more interest, but I did not look closely in many ways."

"I will take my intellectual mind deeply that I was not careful and pay more attention," he added.

On the previous day, "WE KID of Hwang Jung-min" on the 22nd, dj Hwang Jung-min mentioned boiled eggs, Fried shrimp, and Sundae salt in response to a quiz that "the fight that started in this one refund battle is driving the owner of the house to Death and buying coexistence".

dj Hwang Jung-min said, "I was hesitant to ask for a quiz," after releasing the correct answer, "Fried shrimp." "Through this quiz, I have been able to solve it with the hope that many people will know this and be interested."

This is a Death incident when a 50-year-old store owner A, who was operating a food store in Dongjak-gu, Seoul, suffered a cerebral hemorrhage after suffering a protest from a guest who started in a Fried shrimp on May 29th.

However, shortly after the broadcast of Hwang Jung-min's WE KID', many listeners pointed out that it was rash that they submitted the case as a quiz. In addition, a listener publicly criticized KBS viewers through a petition.