WE KID' crosses 'Fried shrimp Refund Quiz' line, blames infested with apples

WE KID is controversial because the restaurant owner has died due to the Fried shrimp Refund dispute as a quiz issue.KBS and Hwang Jung-min Announcer apologized, but public opinion is still cold.DJ Hwang Jung-min Announcer at KBS Cool FM Hwang Jung-mins WE KID (hereinafter referred to as WE KID) broadcast on the 22nd said, This fight started in a refund dispute is driving the owner of the house to death and buying coexistence.I was hesitant to ask if it was a question that I could ask for, he said. I have solved it with the hope that many people will know the contents and pay attention through the quiz.After the broadcast, a listener said through a KBS viewers petition, Is it right to use sick news as a material for quizzes in the name of making people interested?I do not know if I fit the purpose. I think it is necessary to pay more attention because it is a program full of exciting music and laughter.I think it would have been a great echo for listeners to express their condolences to the bereaved family by conveying this news. KBS said, If you have started with good intentions but have felt uncomfortable because of it, you should apologize.I am sorry I can not look at it carefully. Hwang Jung-min Announcer also said in the opening of WE KID on the day, Many people were interested and wanted to think together.I have not been able to look at it in many ways. I will deeply accept the intellectual mind that I was not careful. But the criticism of the netizens is still strong.They are responding that it is not even if you do not think about it, I do not think about the hearts of the bereaved families, Gut is too bad and bad, and Is not it something to plan from the listeners point of view?The crews complacency was to kill the bereaved family twice.With a sad and shocking ripple effect of this case, the attitude of WE KID, which is trying to move over with a short apology, is expected to cause another controversy.

WE KID' is controversial because the restaurant owner has died due to the Fried shrimp Refund dispute as a quiz issue. kbs and Hwang Jung-min Announcer apologized, but public opinion is still cold.

DJ Hwang Jung-min Announcer at kbs Cool FM Hwang Jung-min's WE KID' (hereinafter referred to as WE KID') broadcast on the 22nd said, "This fight started in a Refund dispute is driving the owner of the house to Death and buying coexistence."

"I was hesitant to ask if it was a question that I could ask for," he said. "I have solved it with the hope that many people will know the contents and pay attention through the quiz."

After the broadcast, a listener said through a kbs viewer's petition, "Is it right to use sick news as a material for quizzes in the name of making people interested? I do not know if I fit the purpose. "

"I think it is necessary to pay more attention because it is a program full of exciting music and laughter. I think it would have been a great echo for listeners to express their condolences to the bereaved family by conveying this news. "

kbs said, "If you have started with good intentions but have felt uncomfortable because of it, you should apologize. I am sorry I can not look at it carefully. "

Hwang Jung-min Announcer also said in the opening of WE KID' on the day, "Many people were interested and wanted to think together. I have not been able to look at it in many ways. I will deeply accept the intellectual mind that I was not careful. "

But the criticism of the netizens is still strong. They are responding that "it is not even if you do not think about it," "I do not think about the hearts of the bereaved families," "Gut is too bad and bad," and "Is not it something to plan from the listener's point of view?"

The crew's complacency was to kill the bereaved family twice. With a sad and shocking ripple effect of this case, the attitude of WE KID', which is trying to move over with a short apology, is expected to cause another controversy.