"We haven't received Settlement yet, Brave Brothers has deposited pocket money" (Jung Hee)

Group Brave Girls member Yuna thanked Brave Brothers for their allowance.Brave Girls Eunji Yuna appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U Noon Hope Song Kim Shin Young broadcast on June 23rd.Yuna said, I recently checked my bankbook. I have not received a settlement yet, but I have confirmed it because I gave you pocket money, saying that the representative will need some money.He deposited me to spend my living expenses when I moved. I am waiting for July to receive Settlement. I gave my allowance to my mother, and she cried, but I was surprised and shrugged because she was crying. It was not a big money.I want to cry for how much more I want to cry. I hope I will be happy in the future.

Group Brave Girls member Yuna thanked Brave Brothers for their allowance.

Brave Girls Eunji Yuna appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope Song Kim Shin Young' broadcast on June 23rd.

Yuna said, "I recently checked my bankbook." "I have not received a Settlement yet, but I have confirmed it because I gave you pocket money, saying that the representative will need some money. He deposited me to spend my living expenses when I moved. I am waiting for July to receive Settlement. "

"I gave my allowance to my mother, and she cried, but I was surprised and shrugged because she was crying. It was not a big money. I want to cry for how much more I want to cry. I hope I will be happy in the future. "