"TV Cultwo Show" Donga "tobacco errands and learn English language from kindergarten"

Donga revealed the story of her mothers tobacco errands and then reading English language without learning it.Koyotae Donga appeared as a guest in the damage assessment corner with special DJ Park Sung-kwang on SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) broadcast on June 18.I have never learned English language, but I have read English language since kindergarten, Donga said.Thats when my mom ran me tobacco. 88Gold. My mom didnt smoke now, but then she smoked. She did everything except drink.I always saw the gold of 88Gold and then I thought why Gold. From then on, I read g as a and (I realized this law).From then on, I started reading English language, he explained.

Donga revealed the story of her mother's tobacco errands and then reading English language without learning it.

Koyotae Donga appeared as a guest in the damage assessment corner with special DJ Park Sung-kwang on SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show') broadcast on June 18.

"I have never learned English language, but I have read English language since kindergarten," Donga said.

"That's when my mom ran me tobacco. 88Gold. My mom didn't smoke now, but then she smoked. She did everything except drink. I always saw the 'Gold' of '88Gold' and then I thought 'why Gold'. From then on, I read 'g' as 'a' and (I realized this law). From then on, I started reading English language," he explained.