'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' Ki Tae-young, bag bragging "better than luxury" knitted by Eugene

For me, its better than luxury, said actor Ki Tae-young.On June 18th KBS 2TV Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant, Ki Tae-young boasted a knitting bag made by his wife Eugene.Ki Tae-young headed to a local mart to buy cooking ingredients; Ki Tae-young showed her bag and said, It was made by Wife.Its a better bag than a luxury to me, he laughed.
For me, its better than luxury, said actor Ki Tae-young.On June 18th KBS 2TV Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant, Ki Tae-young boasted a knitting bag made by his wife Eugene.Ki Tae-young headed to a local mart to buy cooking ingredients; Ki Tae-young showed her bag and said, It was made by Wife.Its a better bag than a luxury to me, he laughed.

"For me, it's better than luxury," said actor Ki Tae-young.

On June 18th KBS 2TV 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant', Ki Tae-young boasted a knitting bag made by his wife Eugene.

Ki Tae-young headed to a local mart to buy cooking ingredients; Ki Tae-young showed her bag and said, "It was made by Wife. It's a better bag than a luxury to me," he laughed.